My V8 Hunt

Roscoe

Stealin' your man since 1986.
I wonder how many miles are really on that pre99. I would be worried about that because its such an old car and its modded, so most likely whooped on.

God I love white 94-98s though.:drool:

Is that silver ones owner claiming its a Bullitt?

The red one has potential. I didn't read the ad, just looked at the pictures.

RaggedRides

Catfish Wrangler
Why not? The 5.0 aftermarket following is so massive and the engines are so cheap to build up. Stout stock? No, but blowers, heads, cams, intakes, strokers, ect are very very cheap. I had a white '95 GT that was a fun little bolt-on beater. It looked EXACTLY like the one in that first add, down to the wheels.

I wouldn't pay 5k for '95 GT with who knows how many miles. My friend just picked this one up with 68,000 miles for exactly $5,000.

How many miles are on that last one? It's nice looking. If you're interested in the older SN95 GTs, how about a '96-98? PI H/C/I swaps can be done for very cheap and low mile examples can be had for under $6,000.

DEstang

Why So Serious?
How many miles are on that last one? It's nice looking. If you're interested in the older SN95 GTs, how about a '96-98? PI H/C/I swaps can be done for very cheap and low mile examples can be had for under $6,000.

Plus make more power than a factory PI car. :drool:

Tiffany97

Whats your budget John? I personally liked choice 1. If you have more than what it cost than that leaves you with some spending money too.;)

(SilentMember)

I like the red one the best. Sometimes it's hard to find a v8 that hasn't been ragged on. I know I found PLENTY that had been run very hard before I bought my cobra.

For example, I went to look at a red '98 GT, the guy listed it as perfect, and when I got there I found it was scratched, dented, none of the body panels lined up, bald rear tires. He started it up and bounced it off the rev limiter for me a couple times so I could hear the blowmasters :disgust:

I didn't even bother driving that one

leo2hot4tv

2hot4GT:LOL
The white pre-99 is sick. That Bullit edition on is kind of shady :uhh:
The last one is nice. IN order from best to worst 1,3,2.

JonFLStang

I drive a V6
I rather have a 5.0 than a modular motor. That's why i said it. I just changed heads, cam, intakes, and a few more things over the weekend and it was easy, just time consuming.

RaggedRides

Catfish Wrangler
I would too.. The only thing cheaper than building a smallblock Ford is a smallblock Chevy. If I sold my Camaro today, I'd be looking for a 5.0 Fox and would consider another pushrod SN95. Plus that old 5.0 sound is too sinister when mixed with the modern looks of those cars.

While some folks are getting excited about their 5.0 stroked 4.6s, you'll be telling them about the 347 rotating assembly you just ordered.

I think aging is a good thing, especially when miles are kept down. The older they get, the less clean ones you'll see. The beautiful thing about those cars is you can scrounge parts off just about any Mustang built within the last 25 years.

leo2hot4tv

2hot4GT:LOL
The beautiful thing about those cars is you can scrounge parts off just about any Mustang built within the last 25 years.

Actually this applies to most Mustangs, which makes them just that much more attractive. So many interchangeable parts from such a wide range of years :love: