nasty ass kit!

BScully98

i think that the Blitz Kit is a ugly ass kit. Esp for a mustang.... mustang deserves better owners. They arent made to be look racey... so if any one has one please sell....or just go totall it... thanks
BScully- :thumbup: :D

V6 SSTANG

Part Time Racecar Driver
As much as I agree with the first post, I still think this is a pointless thread. There are better ways of proving your point like setting every blitz equipped stang in your area on fire.

Cobra Dan

formerly Sunburst00
BScully98 said:
i think that the Blitz Kit is a ugly ass kit. Esp for a mustang.... mustang deserves better owners. They arent made to be look racey... so if any one has one please sell....or just go totall it... thanks
BScully- :thumbup: :D
it's pretty lame to start a thread specifically for this... i do however, agree with you. :wtf:

MyLittlePony

V6 VIN V8 Power
I wouldnt pick it for my car (obviously) but I dont think the blitz kit is all that bad. Yes its rice, but its 10x better than the BW... ...at least the blitz is rounded to actually go with the 94-98 mustangs curvy lines.

JoyzGreenVert00

I love my V6!
mikee28 said:
i wanna see the kit before we go calling this a pointless thread :D

Not my first choice for a kit... :uhh: :disgust:

Somebody on here has a nice Mustang with that kit on it, it's that pretty light blue - Blitzedstang? :thumbup: