Need rear sway bar for 98 3.8L

dchall89

Clips bolts and all would be awesome. I live in East TN. I'll travel a little ways for it if it makes sense, I'll pay shipping too.

I know they're on eBay but looking for a cheaper deal. Pull apart near me is a bust.

Thanks!

dchall89

I thought 98 models V6 or otherwise had rear sway bar already? At any rate, I did install sway bars front and rear from a 01 Bullitt (awesome btw), and to install the rear one I just used nuts, bolts and washers from the hardware store. No other brackets were needed. Yours should be set up the same. You should be able to use any 94-98 sway bar from any submodel of mustang in those years, whatever you may find. Not sure if the spacing of the control arms are the same on 99-04 as they have a shade wider rear axle.
I think it'll fit anywhere from 79-04. I think! But yeah my base model v6 convertible didn't come with it. Factory control arms didn't even have a spot to put one. Strange.

dchall89

On mine the inner side of the rear lower control arms have two holes for sway bar mounting. But, if you don't, you could sure very carefully measure and drill for them.
U upgraded my suspension, bushings were trash. New control arms have all the holes I need.
1528650062633.jpg