Netflix Reviews Thread

Sons of Anarchy is worth a watch through Season 1. It's not terrible.
I tried to get into it but couldn't. The acting is absolutely awful, I never would of thought it would of even made it through Season 1. I have no idea why it has gained the following it has.

Derick

Best Of The Best
looks like parks/rec on netflix stops after season 4. i assume there is a season 5, but haven't looked it up. started House Of Cards and watched the first episode. solid so far.

Ortiz

Sup
Jericho 9/10

I wouldn't take my review seriously since I'm just on episode 5 and its ****ing legit!

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
Jericho 9/10

I wouldn't take my review seriously since I'm just on episode 5 and its ****ing legit!

loved this show. was sad it got cancelled way before it should have. one of the main guys is on Walking Dead now also

V8RUMBL

Im a documentary freak so this may not apply to all.

Jiro Dreams of Sushi- 8/10 I love watching someone who has mastered a craft like he has. Its interesting to see how much time and prep they put into their food as well as their staff.

Craigslist Joe- 8/10 It was neat watching him go all around on the kindness of others to see what he was going to be able to do for food and shelter.

for tv shows

Its always sunny in philidelphia 7/10. Show about a brother sister and father who own a bar with 2 other friends and the entire group lacks anything in the way of morals. They are usually getting into trouble because they are genuinely bad people, and by the end of the episode, they usually dont care about the repercussions of their actions and just keep on doing what theyre doing. basically a bunch of assholes being assholes.