Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new b from jerzy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by airforceranger, Feb 14, 2009.

1. airforceranger

airforceranger New Member

whats up guys... new guy here, lol... just got my '06 stang, and definately looking foward to gettin some serious mods done to it... so far this is what i've got planned... roush body kit, procharger, tru dual conversion, staggered 20's, along with too many other mods to list...

looking foward to many discussions on here

2. ashsofthefallen

ashsofthefallen New Member

hey welcome to the site. sounds like your onna have your hands full lol.

3. arrizonrafael

arrizonrafael New Member

4. JRicky

JRicky New Member

very cool..and I'll be the first to say it... lets see some pics! 8)

5. airforceranger

ok guys... here's a few pics that i took of me and the wife's car today... enjoy

6. ashsofthefallen

def. need to get rid of those stock rims lol.

7. airforceranger

lol,i actually just got done deciding on which rims when i read this.... let me know what you guys think... their goin to be staggered 20 x 8.5 front, and 20 x 10 rear

8. arrizonrafael

arrizonrafael New Member

I think those look great, but they would look better on a black or white stang. I see your stang looking better with some hypercoated rims like these:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ashsofthefallen

black goes with any color. and rafeal i think those rims need to be deep dished lol they seem to stick out to far.

10. arrizonrafael

arrizonrafael New Member

I was also considering buying some rims and was wondering what you were thinking. The following pics are of my mustang and the rims:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just so you know, I am getting rid of the tan top in about a week when my new one arrives and I took away that horrid tan stripe and blacked out most of my lights and I am going to tint the windows. The headlights sort of look like the rims, colorwise.

11. arrizonrafael

arrizonrafael New Member

I am not saying you can't pull it off. Just that it would look better in my opinion. But if you are going to put some black rims then put something else black on your stang to accommodate them. Again I am not discriminating, just giving an opinion.

12. ashsofthefallen

lol why theyd put tan on a black car ill never know.... they got some doped up designers or something at ford lol. but def. black out your head and taillights if its legall to do it in your state that is llol. shoulld hellp accomodate the black rims if thats what color your ggonna use there only about 67 bucks a pice or so. pricey for a pice of hard plastic but eh.

13. arrizonrafael

arrizonrafael New Member

I know what you mean. I already bought the new lights. Completely redid all the lights. I got black tail light covers, black LED third brake light, projector fog lights, and smoked HID halo projector headlights. I know not many people like the projectors, but I fell in love. Especially when I installed the HID conversion kit!

14. arrizonrafael

arrizonrafael New Member

Oh, they do come in a staggered option. See here:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ashsofthefallen

if i do headlights it will be one of the last things i do.

and about those rims! which is what this guy is asking about loll. personally i dont like those kind of spoked rims your thinking of but its your choice. im more of the 5 point rim guy. i like the black bullit rims or even the fr 500s are nice to. im more of a modern llook on rims some of these designs that are out there can really bllow your mind.

16. arrizonrafael

arrizonrafael New Member

I understand. The overall message I am trying to convey is that, in my opinion, some rims of that nature would fit perfectly on his car. The rims that I found aren't my favorite either, but they are the color. And as you can tell by my previous post, I am really into the FR500s.

17. ashsofthefallen

some of the rims i found were crazy looking but i dont got the money for them hence why i painted my rims llol .

18. airforceranger

ok, i completely agree with you with the way the car is sitting right now, black is goin to look a lil off, but the way i am, when i start modding a car, i usually have everything done in a couple of months... so once i get the roushe body kit on, the stang is goin to get 11" black stripes, along with many other mods... main reason i'm goin with black now (just thinking bout the big picture)

19. arrizonrafael

arrizonrafael New Member

I feel like we are on the same page. I have seen some silver mustangs with black stripes and black rims, and they look pretty badass! And that's what I was trying to say that you should add some more black to it as well. Of course by what you just said, it seems that you have already given some thought to it and it sounds like it is going to turn out pretty well. Keep pics posted up, if you can, for every mod you make so that you can see your car go through metamorphosis :lol:

20. ashsofthefallen

wish i can get everythin done in a couple months lol. but yea black rims first they will set your car off the most then grab that body kit! im not a fan of the stripe down the car lol so do that last =P... hmm could always go with a shelby front grill conversion to lol.