Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New-butt

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by qwertybuttz, May 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. qwertybuttz

qwertybuttz Dumb-butt

Hi guys. I got my Mustang last year on my birthday after I totaled my previous car due to my depression and me and my sedan's slow reaction time. Came back to the dealership looking for something faster to help me get away from last-second danger. I came across a Mustang hidden away in the Toyota dealership and I was automatically sold. I was legitimately afraid of it at first and kinda regretted getting it, but I've become very grateful and attached to this car, for it has saved me several times when I needed it most.

I've had my share of good experiences though, especially from other Mustang owners on the road. I had some race me and some follow me, just to give me a compliment. I never knew a car could make a positive impact in my life. I originally chose it for speed, but it became much more than that - a gateway to a great community and my own freedom. I proud to be a Mustang owner :).

ClockworkRonin and IamthePonyboy like this.
  2. ClockworkRonin

ClockworkRonin New Member

Wonderful story, its awesome to see how much this car can impact your life

3. Brent

Brent Owner Staff Member

4. qwertybuttz

qwertybuttz Dumb-butt