Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy from New Orleans

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SixPackSurprise, Apr 13, 2017.

1. SixPackSurprise

SixPackSurprise My lil Turd

Hey guys... I've been lurking for a while. I've been in the Mustang game a long time and have had several GT's and even a Cobra. Got my first V6 car about 3 months ago and believe it or not, I'm enjoying this car more than any of the V8 cars I've had. Got it for $500 bucks. Running, driving, with AC even works. Its got a boat load of issues that need to be handled. This past weekend I did, lower control arms/ball joints, new coil springs, sway bar end links. About 2 weeks after I got it, I upgraded the front brakes to a setup from a 03 GT. well, you can tell from the pics, I've got a long way to go....The striker latch on trunk is torn off, so I need to get that welded back together, the hood hinges are torn out, so I need to get hinges on it, once I get the hinges, I can replace the hood, I'm on the hunt for a fender now, etc.... Interior was trashed, so I already started converting it to all black. For that I pretty much just wanna get new carpet, steering wheel and front seats then I'll call it done... As time goes by, I'll decide on mod goals for the future, but for right now, I just wanna make it a decent car again.

Attached Files:

2. ProjectVicky

ProjectVicky Wrench Monkey

Welcome from Texas. I take it you're enjoying your V6 more than your V8s because . . . who cares, it's a $500 car, do whatever you want with it!? Lol.

SixPackSurprise likes this.
  3. SixPackSurprise

Lmao. Partially. It helps that it gets way better gas milage than any v8 big brother, insurance is 58dollars a month cheaper for me, I work as a bartender at night, so its easier to sneak into my driveway at night after work without pissing off the neighbors. I can drive to places without being constantly harrassed by the local f bodies wanting to race, etc..... There's many reasons.....

4. Doug07

Doug07 Member

Welcome from Destrehan!

5. SixPackSurprise

I live in Harvey

6. Doug07

Doug07 Member

I'll look out for you at Cruise ins!

7. SixPackSurprise

I'm out the loop man... I mean, I'm friends with Bert and all from Mustang Mafia, but I work on Bourbon as a bartender/security, so I rarely get to do anything with them.... Whenever you plan to do anything, let me know. I'll try and make it out,