New guy from New Orleans

SixPackSurprise

My lil Turd
Hey guys... I've been lurking for a while. I've been in the Mustang game a long time and have had several GT's and even a Cobra. Got my first V6 car about 3 months ago and believe it or not, I'm enjoying this car more than any of the V8 cars I've had. Got it for $500 bucks. Running, driving, with AC even works. Its got a boat load of issues that need to be handled. This past weekend I did, lower control arms/ball joints, new coil springs, sway bar end links. About 2 weeks after I got it, I upgraded the front brakes to a setup from a 03 GT. well, you can tell from the pics, I've got a long way to go....The striker latch on trunk is torn off, so I need to get that welded back together, the hood hinges are torn out, so I need to get hinges on it, once I get the hinges, I can replace the hood, I'm on the hunt for a fender now, etc.... Interior was trashed, so I already started converting it to all black. For that I pretty much just wanna get new carpet, steering wheel and front seats then I'll call it done... As time goes by, I'll decide on mod goals for the future, but for right now, I just wanna make it a decent car again.

Attachments

• DFcorner.JPG
    DFcorner.JPG
    642.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Driversideshot.JPG
    Driversideshot.JPG
    584.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DRquarter.JPG
    DRquarter.JPG
    487.5 KB · Views: 106
  • EngineBay.JPG
    EngineBay.JPG
    569.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Fender****ed.JPG
    Fender****ed.JPG
    548.2 KB · Views: 165
  • ****edheadlight.JPG
    ****edheadlight.JPG
    485.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Interior.JPG
    Interior.JPG
    441.1 KB · Views: 114
  • NoHood.JPG
    NoHood.JPG
    571.4 KB · Views: 103
  • PFQuarter.JPG
    PFQuarter.JPG
    582.7 KB · Views: 123
  • PRquarter.JPG
    PRquarter.JPG
    425.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Rear.JPG
    Rear.JPG
    649.1 KB · Views: 108
  • sideenginebay.JPG
    sideenginebay.JPG
    550 KB · Views: 170

SixPackSurprise

My lil Turd
Lmao. Partially. It helps that it gets way better gas milage than any v8 big brother, insurance is 58dollars a month cheaper for me, I work as a bartender at night, so its easier to sneak into my driveway at night after work without pissing off the neighbors. I can drive to places without being constantly harrassed by the local f bodies wanting to race, etc..... There's many reasons.....

SixPackSurprise

My lil Turd
I'm out the loop man... I mean, I'm friends with Bert and all from Mustang Mafia, but I work on Bourbon as a bartender/security, so I rarely get to do anything with them.... Whenever you plan to do anything, let me know. I'll try and make it out,