Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy from PA!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BNB BOYS, Jan 23, 2016.

1. BNB BOYS

BNB BOYS New Member

Hey! Bill here. Just signed up. Bought my '07 4.0L Alloy w/Pony Package new. Didn't even test drive it. Had 13 miles on it the first time I got behind the wheel and turned her over. That's about the distance from Robin Ford (where I found her) to Garnet Ford (where I signed the papers). The guy who sold me the car put those miles on it. Sitting on a little over 119,400 now. All but a few of them mine. Still going strong and getting stronger. As parts break/wear out I've been upgrading them with performance options. Been working with a local shop (Evolution Performance). These guys are really good at what they do. Better, stronger, faster! I never plan on giving up my ride. I love it!
    CAM00968-1.jpg

Dadodxb likes this.
  2. six gun

six gun Active Member

Welcome! Keep her running! I bought my 99 used in 01 with 22k, now its at 206k. Regular maintenance the whole time keeps it running strong. Nice to see yours still in great shape.

3. BNB BOYS

BNB BOYS New Member

Thanks! Happy to be here! Doing all I can to make her last and stay sharp looking in the process. Hard to do with it being my only ride. Especially considering the day in, day out wear and tear. I have plans on buying new in '17. Make the new one my daily driver. Probably going to go GT and give my Alloy a well deserved rest. Either that or build her up for the track. The shop I work with is filling my head with all sorts of crazy ideas that keep sounding better the more I think about them. Take down some of the big boys! I'm back and forth on what I'm going to do.

4. Phil II

Phil II Cone Destroyer Staff Member

Which tracks? Straight lines or with turns?

5. BNB BOYS

BNB BOYS New Member

Straight line. I'm close enough to Cecil County in Maryland and have a couple of buddies I can hook up with and head down. I've never raced ANYTHING! I'd take a as many passes as it took before I went balls out to get the feel. Plus, the car has a lot of miles on it. Don't want it imploding on me before I get the chance to have it worked properly. Thinking supercharger. Won't go there until I get another ride. Right now I'm more curious about what it can do now that I began with the mods. Everything that's been done to the car has been done in the last 8 months. She was "virgin", as the shop guy put it, when I first stopped in a couple of years ago. A cracked exhaust pipe finally gave me a reason to get started. Always looking for the next windy road though!

6. Feyd

Feyd Member

I still love that body style, the 2010 plus took a while to grow on me.

7. BNB BOYS

BNB BOYS New Member

Same here. On both counts. The changes still look pretty good. Although, I'm not a real big fan of the "nose" of the '13-'14's.