Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mike_v6mf, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Mike_v6mf

Mike_v6mf New Member

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I just found this joint as I was cruising though the net. I am in Cape Coral, FL and have a 2007 V-6 Heat edition (whatever the hell that is) it's #0009 and a far cry from my Marauder I gave up due to a divorce. Oh well better milage as I look at it, anyway, I'm looking to spruce it up a bit but I hear tale that if you fart in this car you have to have a flash tuner to make every even kilter (Ford making things difficult).

I'll post a pic of the ole girl later after I wash it....she a bit dirty.

2. layz

layz New Member

yeah, from what i've read and from what other people tell me, to even put on something as simple as a cold air on one of those new 4.0's, you need a tuner, or it's gonna act funny.

a tuner, cold air, and a new differential with some gears (or just get a whole new rear end) would wake that bad boy up for sure. i would just wait and buy all of them at the same time though, since both of those items will need the tuner to recal the speedo/correct engine codes.

welcome to the site. if you have any technical questions or just want to show some pics, don't be afraid to post em.

3. Mike_v6mf

Mike_v6mf New Member

Yeah definately needs a rear end...I have the ever so famous one-wheel wonder right now....but I hear ya on buying that crap at the same tim. Thanks.

4. Wendy

Wendy Hi Guys!

Welcome! :D

Sorry to hear about the divorce btw. :(

5. Mike_v6mf

Mike_v6mf New Member

That was the great part....losing the car god i miss her.....

6. Wendy

Wendy Hi Guys!

LMAO! Yeah I can imagine that. :mrgreen:

7. layz

layz New Member

oh my gosh. thats really sad when i think about it. i'm sorry. =[

parting with a car is harder than parting with an individual some times i guess.... i couldn't imagine losing my car.

i'm sure the mustang is the right thing to bring you back on track though. mustangs are awesome, because they're very affordable cars that you can do anything to, and the sixers are awesome too. they're not too front-heavy, they're good on gas as long as you're light on the throttle, and they're very streetable - even with tons of mods.

8. Mike_v6mf

Mike_v6mf New Member

This is true I love Mustangs and I like the fact that the 6's are cast iron blocks. I had a 96 GT 5 speed before the Merc and I loved it.