Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hector Graciani, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Hector Graciani

Hector Graciani Member

Hello everyone I got a 2000 3.8 going on 11 years now Mod list is endless just saying hi to all. Looking forward to reading and picking people brain and obviously posting random stuff about the pony.

2. pixapusho

pixapusho Member

Welcome Hector. That's a long time! I've had mine for a few months, and my first mod was a new engine. She made it to 250K, but everything was ready to shake apart. You should definitely post some pictures and update your profile.

My only issue with the Stang is the paint is failing in a couple places and peeled off to the primer. My wife's 2000 Ford Focus also did that, except it was hideous - comeon Ford :)

3. Hector Graciani

Hector Graciani Member

yeah same mines old but al it takes is one mod and you think youre in a 2017 5.0 lol

4. ProjectVicky

ProjectVicky Wrench Monkey

Welcome from Texas!

Hector Graciani likes this.
  5. castelano

castelano Member

Welcome to the forums! I'm new here aswell. I hope you will post some pics of your ride, mate. Especially now that you said it has countless mods on it.