Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Here! Work in Progress

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aaron Shugart, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Aaron Shugart

Aaron Shugart New Member

Good evening everyone! Name is Aaron. I'm from Texas. I am currently in school to become and auto technician. I used to work on Helicopter engines in the Navy. I own a 2001 Mustang. Base model. The car had originally been in a school for students to learn how to do body work. So a lot of the body on it has been custom made. With this being said, it also has some issues like any work in progress car. Recently I had just redone all the brakes on it, I have replaced the valve cover gaskets and also one of my heating core tubing lines. I also have other leak points to check and get sealed up but I have been on the fence lately of either getting rid of the car or keeping it and make it into something that I truly want to keep. I have big plans for this vehicle. Hopefully I will be able to continue the project and let it evolve into something that is worthwhile.