Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new here.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Seancarr69, May 22, 2017.

1. Seancarr69

Seancarr69 New Member

have a 93 thunder chicken (thunderbird) singleport v6. wanna add some git for cheap

2. castelano

castelano Member

Welcome to the website! I hope you enjoy your stay here, it's truly a great place! :) See you around the forums! :)
    Also, post some pics of your car if you have some free time :p

3. rexig

rexig no such thing as a _ _ _ _ too fast.

'ELLO
    I AM new here.
    just stripping down a 2003 mustang (all stock mechanically) to have her painted. going with same color just want everything to match after previous owner gave a good effort with new FG front end.
    I am NOT a body guy (I give kudos to those who are).
    after I get her back from the Body Shop, I am very interested in what can be done to a V6 ford. any links and advise would be greatly apreciated. looking for this to be "my" summer car and during the winter i would like to make my V6 behave like a McLaren on METH.
    trying to find simple mods, but dont want to do small mods that will need to be redone later. 65mm throttle body now then 75mm with new exhaust???
    rather do both intake and exhaust at the same time with getting the best results. thats why the advice would be needed. others have had to do it already. I am certian I am not the first one to try to build a 2003 v6 in MN