Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member and Mustang Owner!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MyEleanor, Jul 8, 2008.

1. MEstang95

MEstang95 2009 Stanley Cups Champs!

yeah, they are hard to keep clean no matter the color, but black especially. i used to have a black car, and it was a pain in the ass to keep clean. if you look into performance i would do cai (cold air intake) and maybe udp (under drive pulleys). i agree with exhaust making it look better, but it will loose back pressure and slow the car down from take off, without other mods.

2. layz

layz New Member

gears differential gears differential gears differential gears differential tuner tuner tuner.

3. BlueStang64

BlueStang64 New Member

hmmm i wonder if u like gears?....hmmmm lol yea gears are a great thing to ill be putting 3.73 into mine soon and a t-loc....cai=cold air intake :) they r a cheap and effective way to build a little performance and will go great with a new exhaust

4. BloodRed04

BloodRed04 New Member

Funny story about that actually.

Just a little while after I got my car I was at a 7-11 and I had the hood open. (At this point I still had the grill installed) And I was just showing my friend the engine bay when this girl out of no where walks up and asks.

"What kind of car is this?"

Seriously, how do you not know what a Mustang looks like. She walked up from the rear of the car where it's clearly marked on the bumper, then around to the front, where there is a decent sized chrome horse.

Then she proceeded to tell me how her mazda 6 would spank me.

Any way, I know it's kinda out of place but maybe ya'll get a kick out of it.

5. MEstang95

MEstang95 2009 Stanley Cups Champs!

^ :lol:

and the mazda 6 would probably take you, but it would be close (i don't approve of street racing in the least :2gunfire: ) although some bitch in a durango tonight thought i wanted to race :roll: not a waste of my time or gas, or the embarassment she would receive :twisted:

215 hp, my friend has one

6. BloodRed04

BloodRed04 New Member

I don't approve of it either. Although I'm sure just about everyone that's a member here has at least read Matt's post about the consequences and dangers of street racing.

I'm not saying that her car couldn't take me or that I would take hers. The point of the story is that she didn't realize that it was a Mustang, one of the most recognizable vehicles in the history of the auto world.

Eh, I don't mind Dogde seeing as I used to have one. But then again I would never love a Mopar vehicle as much as my Mustang. Although I agree, you would have mopped the floor with that Durango.

7. layz

layz New Member

i would of invited that girl with the mazda to the track, and ran rings around her.

i'm sure that those new v6 mazda 6's run about even with an older stock mustang, but the aftermarket industry backs the mustang WAY more. a car with juss the basics like mine would kill those things.

8. Wendy

Wendy Hi Guys!

Cruizer said that if she was cute he'd let her spank him. "Spank me, baby! Spank me!"

I would have asked her if she just crawled out from under a rock. Seriously, if you don't know what a Mustang is, you're beyond out of touch. As my tuner said, "You can't swing a dead cat without hitting one." :lol:

9. BloodRed04

BloodRed04 New Member

Lol. Teal I was waiting for someone to make a comment about the spanking.

10. Norrisrn

Norrisrn New Member

Welcome Im late as hell...but welcome. I LOVE having a black car...aint nothin better! Henry Ford wanted it that way! Keeping it clean is a bitch...but hey, if I can do it in the Mid West where we get a mess of just about everything...then I think you'll be fine!

As far as first mods....get rid of the side strips, get a cheap 30$ CAI off EBay, duals, wheels, suspension, then whatever little things you like along the way to make it YOURS....

11. bmwponyman

bmwponyman New Member

Hello and welcome! Nice lookin black stang, have a friend that has one exactly like that minus the side stripes.

As stated before, start out with the basic mods and work your way up.

I would definitely pick up a nice set of black w/ chrome wheels Black on black is f**kin amazing. Just look at Norrisrn' car.

My 03 looked just like yours when it was stock, once you get to modding them, they look badass.

12. Norrisrn

Norrisrn New Member

Hey thanks!

MyEleanor.....we have two things in common already. Both have black mustangs, and my first name is Ryan as well!!!

13. Duggie

Duggie Duggie

Welcome, nice black Stang looks very clean. The fun part is making it your own. Look forward to seeing what you make of it .