Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member from Ohio

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Melkorr, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Melkorr

Melkorr New Member

How are you all doing? Just a little about myself. I'm 22. I have a laser red 95 3.8 Mustang. A little over 152,000 miles. It was my 1st car, i kept in immaculate condition, untill a few months after my 20th birthday i traded it to my older brother for a 289 hi.po 63 Ford Fairlane. He drove it...and wrecked it not even a month later. As much fun as the fairlane was, it is sadly gone, and the Mustang has somehow made it's way back to me. It's not got a wooden hood, he lost it driving down a highway! Fabbed..painted black..looks pretty stupid lol. It was keyed all the way down the drivers side by his crazy x-wife. Some unforunate scuffs and scrapes from dumbass people in parking lots. It takes a good 10 secs or so to start every now and then, and even though it's had the dog piss ran out of it, it still runs! And..even sometimes when i have time, when i wash and wax it..and clean the rims, it looks half decent. I've been wanting to do some mods on it for a long time, but..never really had the money untill now. I'm sure i'll have questions about that soon.

This looks like a great website to learn useful information!

2. layz

layz New Member

welcome to the site. =]

if u need any help towards mods, dont hesitate to ask. a number of people here will be more than happy to point u in the right direction.

3. Wendy

Wendy Hi Guys!

LOL Welcome!!!

So glad you're going to do it some good. Props to you for fixing it up and not just letting it go.

1. Kick your brother's ass. He needs help for more reason that just one.
    2. Did you really say the hood is made of wood? I'm sorry. I need a pic! :lol:

Yeah we'll help however we can. Stock hoods are easy to find btw. :D

4. Taylor

Taylor New Member

Welcome.

I'd say you should put a real hood on that car man. But glad you have kept the car around. FIX IT BACK TO ITS TRUE BEAUTY!!!!

5. Melkorr

Melkorr New Member

Thanks to all of you. Uhh..yeah help for him is understatement. Lol, this is a guy who's supposed to the best driver in the world, but has more accidents..than anyone i know. I'm 22 and have not had an accident yet. I just don't think people can drive anymore lol.

Errr..yes unfortunately. If you didnt know, he's also bob (Real name is Bob) the builder. So after he lost the hood he somehow made a WOODEN replica! It looks super..super gay, i cant wait to get a new one put on. I'll see what i can do on the pic. If i get one..please keep the laughing to a minimum :p Where would be the best place to look to get a new one, and a headlight assembly?

Thanks again

6. Wendy

Wendy Hi Guys!

If it were me I'd look for a headlight/corner assembly on ebay. They have a lot of good choices. I changed mine out for clears and it made a big difference in the look. As for the hood you might look around on different forums on the internet. Post some wtb (want to buy) ads because there are a lot of people who change to an aftermarket hood. Not sure if you'd be lucky enough to find one in your color or in your area and shipping might be so high that you might come out better buying an aftermarket hood. You could google to find a new one and then get it painted. I'm sure someone on here could tell you the best place to find a new one.

7. JRicky

JRicky New Member

oh man, thats a stang tho...just keeps on goin. I'm gonna say mod wise..a new hood would be the place to start... (sorry I had to say that..) eBay it!

8. Casey

Casey New Member

i am VERY interested to see the wooden hood. :lol: welcome!