Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new member saying HI

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by robert w white, Apr 4, 2008.

1. robert w white

robert w white Member

:lol: HI I seen this site and thought I would say hi to all the V6 Stang lovers out there.
    I am on my second new V6 mustang. I just traded my 2003 black/black ,3.8 pony car for a 2008 Red mustang 4.0 automatic with pony package.Its only got less than 500 miles on it annd is sitting in my garage. I loved the way the 3.8 ran when I first tried it out back in Dec of 2002. It was 5 speed car, ran low 16.00 on a stock motor ( I cant locate my time slips any more, I tink it was a 16.38 @ about 94 miles per hour) but I am getting old and it might of been slower on the speed. But it was a lot of fun. I used to have a 1963 Falcon that ran 13.10 @ 100.00 mph. But now I am going to hve fun with the 08 pony. The only thing I hated was giving up the mach 1000 in my 03 for the Shacker 500 in my 08.

Thanks
    Bob White (Quail)
    Shelbina Missouri 8)

2. Taylor

Taylor New Member

Welcome sir! How far is Shelbina from Hanibal Missouri?

3. robert w white

robert w white Member

Hi

I am only 35 miles west of Hannibal , right on 36. I have always had some kind of mustang all my life. The first was a 1966 coupe with a 289 3speed. That was way back in 1978, when I was only 16. One of my freinds rolled annd burned a 1968 Shelby 1/4 mile from my front door, but that was a long time ago.

Thanks for the web site , I love the v6 cars, and do have a 1995 Mustang convertable That was bought with a blowen up 3.8, now it has a 302 in it , still a project hve all the parts just dont have time to finish it yet. Maybe this summer !!!!

Thanks
    Bob White

4. Wendy

Wendy Hi Guys!

Welcome, glad to have you here. I have a friend in Republic (outside of Springfield). That's about all I know of MO which is still pretty good considering how far away I am. Pretty place. Sounds like you are quite the Mustang aficionado. It would be great to see pics of all. What color is the 95? Is the 08 a bright red or metallic?

5. Taylor

Taylor New Member

We'll have to meet up some time. Im from QuincyIL which is about 25 minutes North East of Hannibal.

6. JRicky

JRicky New Member

welcome...that convertible sounds like an awesome project...so does the new one...what are your plans with the '08?

7. MEstang95

MEstang95 2009 Stanley Cups Champs!

welcome to the site. hope you enjoy it here. a 95 3.8 with a 302 swapped in...seems kind of silly to me :roll:

8. Wendy

Wendy Hi Guys!

Yeah that's what I thought until I met this MEstang guy. :D

Then I realized it's only silly if the spoiler's missing. :p :mrgreen:

9. MEstang95

MEstang95 2009 Stanley Cups Champs!

spoilers are useless!

10. JRicky

JRicky New Member

spoken like a VTAK driver..

DOOD...I get going so fast on the interstate...and my car has so much power, I just added like 10 decals! ...I kno a spoiler is the only thing keeping the car on the road