Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New owner in Houston

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SteveMcQueen, Dec 11, 2017.

1. SteveMcQueen

SteveMcQueen New Member

Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm one of those guys who've wanted a Mustang all their life and finally decided to get one.
    I've been looking online for weeks for a 05-09, they all had from 100,000 to 190,000 mi. on them but I found a 2008 with 69,000 mi. on it and bought it yesterday for $6500. The black leather seats look and smell like almost new.
    I've never even driven a Mustang before I test drove this one, (yea I bought the first one I test drove but I couldn't pass up the low miles)...I don't know much about Mustangs so I'm joining this site for reference.

P.S. I know using the name Steve McQueen while owing a v6 is an abomination but I typed in the name for fun knowing it would already have been taken..........but it wasn't taken so I'm going to live with it. Mustang2008.jpg IMG_0253.JPG

2. Linda N

Linda N New Member

Looks very clean - great find with such low miles for its year. Enjoy!

3. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Member

Nice 'stang, bro.