new rims update

ecdpres1

hey all not too long ago i made a thread called wheels and tires question well during that thread i posted that i would be getting some new 17" rims. they will be here tomorrow and put on tomorrow night as long as i am not busy at work

will post pics soon as i get home from work tomorrow night

thanks for all the help in the previous thread

ecdpres1

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
hey all not too long ago i made a thread called wheels and tires question well during that thread i posted that i would be getting some new 17" rims. they will be here tomorrow and put on tomorrow night as long as i am not busy at work

will post pics soon as i get home from work tomorrow night

thanks for all the help in the previous thread

ecdpres1
omg no wai? Rims. How about telling us what rims they are, what tires you got. post pics of your car. Stop making threads telling us what you are going to get done tommorow, just get it done and then post pics of the results. It will be a much more successful thread. :thumbup:

2kids3pets

Williteverend
omg no wai? Rims. How about telling us what rims they are, what tires you got. post pics of your car. Stop making threads telling us what you are going to get done tommorow, just get it done and then post pics of the results. It will be a much more successful thread. :thumbup:
X2

Rapscallion

Like I give a ****

Amen. This is getting old with teh n00berts

19mustang95

Walnuts & Applesauce
those look like the shitty rims jwellman put on his car....you know what that means.

you are gonna be so jwellin like a felon suckin on a melon....cuh!