New Shizznat *DUW*

blackstang04

Actually, the only thing new is the fact that I painted my calipers. As it turns out, the pony centercaps that I bought and have had sitting in my room for almost a month are just a bit too large around for my rims and do not fit, so the cobra's are going to stay on for a little while longer until I get some decals to cover them up. Here's some pics:

What I started with, god they were so ugly:

First coat done:

If the rims get taken off, they get cleaned :cool::

Random:

You can see how much I scrape up my cats :lol::

My guess is I bottomed out somewhere (dent) :lol::

Well this explains a lot. I've always wondered why the hell my 245s looked so much more narrow than the rest of my friend's... it's because my ****ing rims are .5" wider than theirs! :eek:

Deep dish anyone? :lol: :lol:

Fronts done:

Rears done (the decals were too big to put on the rears):

:thumbup: :thumbup:

19mustang95

Walnuts & Applesauce
i definetely recommend you replace those tires very soon, they suck hardcore balls....i have them on the front of my car. and the inside part of the tread like peeled away and is exposing the little belts...hopefully my new tires come on monday or tuesday...Nankangs FTL:thumbdown:

blackstang04

i definetely recommend you replace those tires very soon, they suck hardcore balls....i have them on the front of my car. and the inside part of the tread like peeled away and is exposing the little belts...hopefully my new tires come on monday or tuesday...Nankangs FTL:thumbdown:

Yeah I've had them for almost 6 months now. The tread life hasn't worn at all yet so in that aspect they are fine, dry traction is fine too... wet traction sucks major balls. The main thing wrong with them is that they are sooo damn skinny on the rims. :thumbdown:

blackstang04

omg those deep dishes are sexy! more pics of them please! what rims are those?
:lol: :uhh: :lol: :lol:
Does that mean mine are 9.5?? :lol:
Looks great man. :thumbup:
Thanks. :)
new center caps then :thumbup:
Soon...:thumbup:
and you should have used the ponies. :crazy:
They were too big!! :eek:
I thought all repro Cobra R rims were supposed to be only available in 9".
So did I, I thought only the originals were 9.5" wide... oh well...