Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to Mustang forums but have been on many

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shawn Pursley, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Shawn Pursley

Shawn Pursley New Member

Hey, glad to have found you guys. Been on several different car/truck forums over the years. Have always gotten huge amounts of info from them and have been able to reciprocate. Working on getting my 2013 V6 Mustang paid off early so I can start modding. I have the performance package and I love this thing. Who the hell needs a V8? Again glad to have found y'all and will be looking for your experience and help soon. 30+ years under the hood on all sorts of vehicles myself and have turned both sons into car guys.

Spdricer likes this.
  2. Phil II

Phil II Cone Destroyer Staff Member

Welcome to the forums! What plans do you have for your 2013?

3. Shawn Pursley

Shawn Pursley New Member

Probably refresh the motor 1st, with maybe a cam, then start with bolt on's. New exhaust manifold and pipes, bigger throttle body, cai, and a good tune. Not sure just yet. Worked with a lot of turbos so might entertain that somewhere along the line. Gonna look around and see whats working and what's not. I have a year at least to start planning.

4. Spdricer

Spdricer Active Member

Lol i like how u said u turned both sons into car guys lol my dad played a pretty big part in my obsession that i hav developed today aswell.. i would b extremely grateful if im blessed enough to hav a son so i can influence him to grab life by the horns and be a hands on kinda guy to be proud of..