Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to the Ford line.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by odie, Jul 24, 2017.

1. odie

odie New Member

Proud owner of a 2013 Roush stage 3 Mustang going on a year now.Funny story went on vacation last year told the wife when we get home im buying a Mustang.Well I work for Defouw Chevrolet are internet salesman found out I wanted a tang gave him all the info.in the meantime i got Hot Pass ticket to the Brickyard.my wife sales advocare so the nice guy i am I got the pit crew to sign a pic then I see the man Jack Roush he was in pit box while there was a break I got the nerve to ask him for an autograph got it.Now back to the car 2weeks passed then all the sudden heres a Roush out back rumor was it was for me any how I got it that next day.A year has passed and I score another Hot Pass to this years Brickyard im pumped now. 1 mission Find Jack well we found him i book it back to my car had a piece of my dash taking off i grab it bee line it back to pit box shaking like a little kid in a candy shop ask Jack to autograph it at 1st he said no dont know if he knew what it was i told him it was a Roush Mustang part off the dash.He gave me a **** eating GRIN and Autographed it.Freaking awsome so im now a Proud owner of a Autographed Roush Mustang

astorrodriguez likes this.