Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to v6 mustangs

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 0utcast13, Nov 28, 2015.

1. 0utcast13

0utcast13 Member

Hey I'm from California this is my first v6 mustang it's dark blue with a 5speed. I have owned many v8 mustangs and camaros and corvettes. But went with a v6 cause the price was right and I drive it every day to work. So I'll be around asking questions and I'm reading a lot right now for suspension.

JTsStang likes this.
  2. six gun

six gun Active Member

Welcome! What year is your car?

3. 0utcast13

0utcast13 Member

4. JTsStang

JTsStang Boosted V6

Welcome aboard! These cars make great daily drivers, especially with a 5spd. Any idea what you're getting for gas mileage?

5. 0utcast13

0utcast13 Member

I really don't know but I fill up once a week. The car needs a major service done to it. It just hit 104,000 I got it with 98,569 so when I have time I'm going to change all fluids and plugs and wires. I'm trying to do lowering springs shocks struts and put strut tower and rear shock tower brace on at the same time. I want to get the cold air intake also that's for sale but trying to fit in and do it on a budget so wife dose not kill me for spending all the money.