Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New User from South Mississippi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by guitarest, Mar 2, 2008.

1. guitarest

guitarest Active Member

Thank you and I plan too stay for a little while. I was instrumental in starting ctfba.com (basically a F-Body club) in CT) between Firebirds and Camaros; we had them all. But I have since moved to Ms and the club has changed a good bit. We also had some of the problems that are on this board; slow moving etc... But I do enjoy the board so far. I love the new car and hope to do with this car like I did my camaro, but I plan on taking this a few steps further. I have huge plans and one includes making this Mustang look as retro as I can.

Thank you again for allowing me to post

2. Wendy

Wendy Hi Guys!

"...there's shrimp k-bobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, deep fried shrimp, stir fried shrimp, ......"

Sorry I can't resist...

"you ever been on a real shrimp boat? no but I've been on a real big boat..."

:D I kid everyone, glad to have you.

3. guitarest

guitarest Active Member

Yup I have, dad owned a shrimp boat so I can say with authority that the Camaro when the headers are opened it sounds like a pissed off shrimp boat. I spent many a summer on the Gulf Coast shifting through the catch to get the shrimp and crabs. Kidding is good I am on other boards and they take themselves way too serious........ :angel:

4. JRicky

JRicky New Member

well, I'm taking the dog pretty damn seriously hahaha

5. guitarest

guitarest Active Member

Yeah I could see that but all things considered he is a huge puppy and full of love. Thats on my side but if a stranger or a new friend stops by he will let you know its his house. We had a huge issue with break ins just before Katrina in my old place (thats currently in the gulf of mexico). Any ways we have something called Crusin the Coast and with this event comes loads of freeloaders and more break in's. Well my neighborhood got hit pretty hard both next door neighbors and the house across the street but my living in alarm kept my place safe.

6. Wendy

Wendy Hi Guys!

Camaro, Firebird and GTO discussion moved to General Discussion.

7. JRicky

JRicky New Member

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE KILLER GERMAN SHEPARD!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :lol: