Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NewAge Tuning Roots Blower FAQ

Discussion in 'V6 Mustang Articles' started by Jester4Kicks, Jun 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedKills

SpeedKills New Member

Haha, he might actually be not too far off, I have finally finished smoothing out the tooling (the corners are now smooth as baby skin and there isn't a trace of welding), its boxed and ready to be shipped first thing tommorow morning.

Finally :)

2. SpeedKills

SpeedKills New Member

The tooling has been shipped, it will be there monday and it should take them only a day to get the prototype done. Thanks for your patience, guys.

3. SpeedKills

SpeedKills New Member

Alright, i just spoke to the guys at the composite shop. They got the mold this morning and will have the prototype ready by the end of the week. Yeay!!!
    Thanks for your patience guys!!!

4. mysteed

mysteed is back!

For those of us that are going to split port heads, will we have to use 99+ headers? Also Speedkills, I sent you 2 PM's.

5. MaestroSC

MaestroSC Well-Known Member

Ok..I'm going to lock this, however, it will still be available for updates. Here's how it will work.

If you have any questions on the kit, you can PM speedkills. I will let speedkills completely manage this thread. This means if he wants any additions, updates, or whatever done he can PM me I will see make the updates.

So, Constantine, PM me on whenever you want updates posted to this thread and I'll be more than happy to do so.

6. MaestroSC

Ok...cleaned up. If your posts got deleted, it doesn't mean what you posted was wrong, rude, etc... I'm simply trying to only leave information about the kit in the thread. Questions, tech discussions, etc...

Again, any further questions PM speedkills, see his website http://www.newage-tuning.com/, or read through this thread.

7. MaestroSC

Speedkills wanted me to pass this along:
    94-98 and 99+ have same flange patern so you can use whichever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.