NHL Playoffs

kgmx856

Dirtbike Aficionado
Anyone know what comcast channel the wings game is on? Starts at 8, but I can't find it :(

Requiem

more bitter by the day
:fuuu: This game is ****!

WTF is up with Boosh?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm lovin' it! But, it went to game 7 last season... But that can't happen twice, can it? I ****ing hope not! If the bruins win, then I can't be upset as to who goes to the cup. Bruins or Bolts, I can't complain, but I hope the bruins do.

Boogie

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm lovin' it! But, it went to game 7 last season... But that can't happen twice, can it? I ****ing hope not! If the bruins win, then I can't be upset as to who goes to the cup. Bruins or Bolts, I can't complain, but I hope the bruins do.

God I hope so!

Unless Boucher stops being a useless piece of ****, Bob steps up and gets over his inexperience, or Leighton somehow makes a 180 in his performance...we're doomed.

It's not just a goalie problem, there are plenty of defensive problems all around, but it's not looking to good for the Broad St. Bullies this year.

Requiem

more bitter by the day
God I hope so!

Unless Boucher stops being a useless piece of ****, Bob steps up and gets over his inexperience, or Leighton somehow makes a 180 in his performance...we're doomed.

It's not just a goalie problem, there are plenty of defensive problems all around, but it's not looking to good for the Broad St. Bullies this year.

They should just start with bobrovsky next game. I mean, if you're going to pull Boucher in over half the games, might as well see how Bob does starting.

Boogie

They should just start with bobrovsky next game. I mean, if you're going to pull Boucher in over half the games, might as well see how Bob does starting.

Agreed, Laviolette is just reluctant after his first playoff performance.

We shall see how things turn out, I'm hoping for game 7 to happen so bad!

Zues

Go Green! Go White!
Wow. What a game. If we end up tying this series 3-3, all credit will have to go to Howard. He's playing unbelievable right now... :thumbup:

Zues

Go Green! Go White!
This is why I hate VS. My stupid cable company doesn't have it. **** should be on ESPN. :fuuu:

Requiem

more bitter by the day
God dammit. The last 20 seconds... really?! Crazy game, though. Pretty sure Bruins scored a goal that didn't register. At least in the replay it looked like it bounced off of the rear cross bar.