nice day in pa, nice little photoshoot

punisherstang

so its no nice in pa today i thought id stop being bored an take the pony out for some pics. looked for some new spots to take pics today, hope you enjoy. sucks because the first place i took pics their was gravel and having a black car; it became dusty as hell lol.
1st stop some construction place w an abandoned garage.

2nd stop movie theater by my house.
tried to play w a few pics, still learnin my photo program.

3rd stop cemetary.

my fav pic of the day

mysteed

is back!
Like I said last time.

1: Hood scoop fits terribly and needs to go.
2: C-scoops look ugly.
3: Punisher emblem is tacky.
4: DD in the front doesn't appeal to me.
5: 4.6 emblems are tacky.
6: Cobra bumper needs a Cobra chinspoiler.

Car looks like the paint's been taken care of though.

punisherstang

1.hood scoop doesnt fit terribly i will take a pic tommorrow an show you how its molded in the back an has an opening to let air go through, in pic num 2 if you look closely enough in the back of scoop you can see where its been molded to let air through
2. quarter window scoops r staying
3. punisher skull staying, my own style
4. my front wheels are not dd in the front
5. something diffrent then your average gt badge
6. it does need a cobra chin but can justify spending 90(thats with discount from buddy who works at ford) for a plastic piece right now.
7. thanks, i wash car about once or twice a week, an give it 2 claybars a year with an 8 step detail each of those times.

thanks for lookin.

EaRSh0T

Grammar Nazi's Arch Enemy
Did he ask what you dont like on the car??? NO so shut it man, You already told him before so HE KNOWS, keep it to yr self next time.

Nice car man, any interior pics?

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
mysteed his wheels are the old style DD wheels that came staggered. not DD in front, same ones i have. looks good man

EaRSh0T

its getting pretty old seeing someone post a pic of their car and a bunch of guys keep telling them what to do with the car, maybe right off the bat if its STOCK thatd be fine, but everytime is just ****ing stupid.

mysteed

is back!
its getting pretty old seeing someone post a pic of their car and a bunch of guys keep telling them what to do with the car, maybe right off the bat if its STOCK thatd be fine, but everytime is just ****ing stupid.
Then stop looking at threads. It's an internet forum, stop taking it so seriously.

EaRSh0T

well did he ask for your opinions on what he "SHOULD" do to his car?? NO, people DO ask that but this wasnt one of those threads.

whtstang04

well did he ask for your opinions on what he "SHOULD" do to his car?? NO, people DO ask that but this wasnt one of those threads.
I don't want to argue with you but you need to ralize if you post pics of your car on the web you will get constructive and sometime even harsh criticism. If you want a site that will just kiss your ass find that sites that give your car a rating, they usally kiss ass to get good ratings.

OP those are some nice shots. I like your car alot with the exception of the scoop but I know its staying :rolleyes:

EaRSh0T

yes its on a forum, but like i said, when the car is stock and someone posts YES give them advice on what to start looking into, but when someone posts a car they already HAVE moded and is just showing it off( photoshoots is just showing off, not asking what i should do next), just leave it be. I can see saying "not my style" or "not what i would have done" but not giving a ****ing list of **** you dont like, you just come off as a asshole that way.

katesredpony

I think it looks good--the scoop is pretty huge, but other than that :thumbup:

At least you have two intact bumpers and aren't trying to cover them up with a carbra because you "think it looks good":uhh:

EaRSh0T

I think it looks good--the scoop is pretty huge, but other than that :thumbup:

At least you have two intact bumpers and aren't trying to cover them up with a carbra because you "think it looks good":uhh:
:thumbup: cant fake compliments, so yes it does look good. :thumbup:

mysteed

is back!
yes its on a forum, but like i said, when the car is stock and someone posts YES give them advice on what to start looking into, but when someone posts a car they already HAVE moded and is just showing it off( photoshoots is just showing off, not asking what i should do next), just leave it be. I can see saying "not my style" or "not what i would have done" but not giving a ****ing list of **** you dont like, you just come off as a asshole that way.
Hey thanks for that advice. I'll be sure to use it the next time I post. Just because you're buthurt over the opinions in your thread doesn't mean you need to come spread your whiney opinion everywhere else.:rolleyes:

:thumbup: cant fake compliments, so yes it does look good. :thumbup:
:rolleyes:

Dylan Dude

looks nice except that hood scoop. It's the gayest thing i've ever seen. There is no way you could think that looks better than a GT hood scoop.

MAX97V6

HYUCK...
I heart your car. WFT is up with those two pictures in the middle? I nearly fell off my chair trying to squint.

brantan

Brandon
Yeah, you're editing needs some serious help. Car looks alright, to me it flows pretty well. Although that hood scoop is definitely gigantic and needs to go. Everything else looks alright.