Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nitrous help

Discussion in '2005-2010 V6 Mustang Tech' started by maxwellmurder, Feb 12, 2015.

1. maxwellmurder

maxwellmurder Member

i got the Zex Kit for my 2010. First question is, do I need to get the Zex spark plugs? Their website recommends them because they are one step colder than stock. Question two has to do with the MSD Digital Window Switch. I've read that I need to get the tach signal from the negative side of one of the injectors. Has anyone installed one of these and if so, is that where you got your tach signal?

2. DreadFox

DreadFox Member

Hey, did you get this figured out?

3. JTsStang

JTsStang Boosted V6

tach signal does come from injector ground. The way the ford system works to interrupt injector pulses is through breaking the ground. With the key on the power wire going to the injector will always be hot. Not sure on the plugs but you do need a colder plug for nitrous. Anything over 75hp anyways.