Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

~~~~~nitrous~~~~~

Discussion in '1994-2004 V6 Mustang Tech' started by DemonMustang, Oct 26, 2004.

1. caleb

caleb I drive racecars

for about $500 dollars you can get a kit that will get you working. brand of nitrous is up to you and people on here will say their kit is the best, but in the most part they are all about the same. you will also need colder spark plugs, i recommend two stages colder. you will also have to buy a purge, it will cost around $90-100. personally, i use zex. I liked it because ease of installation and some built in safety features such as fuel pressure safety sensor. if your bottle pressure is too high compared to your fuel pressure, it will not shoot the nitrous. before buying nitrous, do a lot of reading and learning. i believe monkey has a write up on nitrous. use the search button and look. for the money you would have spent just to make it purge, you could spend a little more and get an actual kit. i know a lot of people on this board use NX and have had great success and someone on here is a dealer, i can not recall who it is. hope this helps.

2. DemonMustang

DemonMustang GHJHJDTYJ

caleb thanks for the help, as for outlawtorn you must be a fûcking idiot to think an evo 8 looks better than a stang with any body kit. evo 8's look like fûcking honda civics with a fûcking hoodscoop and a wing :lol: :evil: ur such a ***

3. Monkey

Monkey Knew a thing or two

seeing as how I am the nitrous guru on this board, I was going to help you out. But you're a dick, so I'm not going to.

4. Zim

Zim The Coors Knight

you are stoopid :thumbdown
    especially considering your body kit looks like an alien motherships solid waste

Im not helpin you for **** either... figure it out yourself.

5. bluetuesday13

bluetuesday13 V ^_^

i always love the internet tough guys

6. DemonMustang

DemonMustang GHJHJDTYJ

This is my cars kit 2nd car down *** yea it really looks like an alien ship .......Fûcking ***....oh please dont take offense but your car looks like a stock saleen want to be rip of stock piece of §hit :lol: :evil:

7. bluetuesday13

bluetuesday13 V ^_^

8. DemonMustang

DemonMustang GHJHJDTYJ

well, Monkey you insult my car im not gonna insult yours? i dont think so i didnt say §hit about you you just came off like an a§§Hole. i apoligize if i hert your feeling but if infact you are the "nitrous Guru" i would appreciate your help if your not too upset now....

9. DemonMustang

DemonMustang GHJHJDTYJ

my car color is an orange/red mettalic mix i cant really explain it it has no name...

10. DemonMustang

DemonMustang GHJHJDTYJ

anyone that wants to help me. i have 1500 to spend on my car this week from what i read a nitrous kit costs around 500 $$ i only want to have a 25-30 shot for now b/c my engine is pretty much more stock than not :rolleyes: is that any cheaper or what ? or do the kits come adjustible ??? i dont know also should i get any other upgrades while im at it? i got 1000 left to spend on engine upgrades???

11. OutlawTorn

OutlawTorn Computer Geek

whatever noob... just because i think an evo looks better than that tacky ass body kit you have makes me a ***? :lol: like i said it is my opinion and probably a lot of other peoples as well. :D

12. DemonMustang

DemonMustang GHJHJDTYJ

You are looking at a NEW Cold Fusion Nitrous Systems wet nitrous oxide injection kit, which has been featured in the Fastest Street Car mag and Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords and we are proud to say they’re is not a higher quality kit available. We are now leading the way with the highest quality and best value in the nitrous industry. This kit is adjustable from 35-100 hp shot (4 and 6 cyl.) or 35-200 hp (8 cyl.) for any multi-point EFI OR FUEL INJECTED 4, 6 or 8 cylinder out there. The kit is designed for Sport Compacts, Mini Trucks, Euro Tuners. We also stock upgrade kits for late model camaro, firebirds, corvettes, and mustangs $40.00 extra.

1 x 10lb Nitrous Oxide Bottle In blue

1 x Pair of steel powder coated Bottle brackets

1 x Nitrous Oxide Solenoid capable of 200hp gains

1 x Fuel Solenoid capable of 200hp gains

8 x jets for a wide range of HP settings

1 x 12 inch Blue stainless steel braided hose

1 x 12inch Red stainless steel braided hose

1 x 15 foot stainless steel braided hose (for bottle to solenoid)

1 x Pro Fogger Nozzle

1 x 4an Bottle Nut

1 x wide open throttle switch (used to activate the system when at full acceleration)

1 x heavy duty fuel line to attach into the main fuel line via the fuel line adapter

1 x fuel line tee adapter

1 x fuel line adapter fitting

1 x nitrous oxide pressure gauge to go on your bottle

4 x fuel line clamps to ensure no leaks

1 x dual solenoid mounting bracket

1 x pack of screws for mounting

1 x solenoid fitting to attach your fogger

2 x blue solenoid fittings to attach your bottle to solenoid and your solenoid to fogger

You will also receive complete installation instructions

Now the only additional items you will need once you receive your kit is:

You will need an activation switch and a length of wire for it, we have now started to stock these due to popular demand so please email us if you need them.

If you have any questions please don’t be afraid to ask and if you need anything not listed please let me know as we stock a complete line of nitrous parts and kits.

13. bluetuesday13

bluetuesday13 V ^_^

was that from ebay? i dont see any purge stuff included in that kit

14. Monkey

Monkey Knew a thing or two

i never insulted your car. I insulted you and your tastes and since you had yet to mention your car, I made fun of the stereotype you were asserting.

as for your nitrous. Never heard of that brand and it might just be some brand trying to get in on the new found respect for nitrous. I would go with any one of these brands:
    TNT
    NX
    Nitrous Works
    if those aren't available, then look into Zex.

TNT actually makes all the nozzles for NX and NX has a lifetime guarentee on their solenoids which is really important. Both of which rate their shots at the wheels instead of the crank (nitrous works) does too. Zex measures their shot at the crank.

You can run a 75 shot on a 100% stock motor without hurting anything.
    Read this knowledge is 95% of the safety factor of nitrous

15. chad

chad QuickSilver

even though i'm very against the idea of putting it in just for purge, and gives nitrous userrs a bad name, i'll try to help. if you're running a nitrous kit, its good to plan that accessories will cost half your budget. 500 kit, and 500 acessories to run SAFELY AS POSSIBLE.for a 30-50, you would probably be safe running a dry kit, but not recommended. they are cheaper than wet. (and if all you're doing is purging, might as well). and purging all the time, you'll go through tanks like no other, trust me! and it hasn't been mentioned, but theres fake purge systems out there made just for what you're asking, but uses co2, cheaper. oh, and you're a freaking ricer!

16. Pinto Beast

Pinto Beast boom, outa' here

If your going to spend the time and money to make it look like you have nitrous go the little extra and put a system on the car. ;)

17. DemonMustang

DemonMustang GHJHJDTYJ

yea guys you have convinced me to get a complete nitrous system. you are rite it would be rediculous to waste all that money on just purge. i just want to find the best kit for the best price.

18. DemonMustang

DemonMustang GHJHJDTYJ

19. whipster24

whipster24 I bent my wookie

Wow, that makes one person who actually likes the shogun kit... That thing makes your car look like a space ship.

20. DemonMustang

DemonMustang GHJHJDTYJ

yea :lol: and your car looks like everyone elses... i dont get how you fat a§§ fûcking morons get a space ship from that....you must just be stupid or have never seen a ****ing space ship before. :rolleyes: