Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

~~~~~nitrous~~~~~

Discussion in '1994-2004 V6 Mustang Tech' started by DemonMustang, Oct 26, 2004.

1. yohuallin

yohuallin the peruvian guy

check ur private messages :D

2. Pinto Beast

Pinto Beast boom, outa' here

I have a zex system and really like it, have never had any problems with it.

3. bluetuesday13

bluetuesday13 V ^_^

are you trying to get banned? :wtf:

4. caleb

caleb I drive racecars

i am running the 82021 kit, and have had no problems with it. all you will need besides that kit is a purge and two steps colder spark plugs. that should get you set up and running.

5. aesthetics

aesthetics New Member

you go around calling everyone a ***.... u say monkeys nice nice car looks like ass, yet u put a honda made body kit on your car... when was the last time a shogun car has done anything but look stupid. the shogun kit is by far one fo the most riced out kits on the market! it looks like ass, my gf right now is even laughing at you. i don't think u could even pick up a hooker in your car, they'd just laugh at you.

your car looks like it crashed into a honda

do you just want to get a purge kit so that u can shove it up your ass?
    have fun, purge away.

U ARE GAY GET A LIFE.

6. rip3000gt

rip3000gt gettin' faster...

HAHAHAHAHHA LMFFWAO (laugh my f***in fat white a** off), oh geez that was a good laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Twin Six

Twin Six Blow Through 302

This is funny. :crazy:

Perhaps maybe... I don't know... If you want them to help you you shouldn't be such a dumbass. Yes they made fun of you for wanting a purge with no nitrous, I would have laughed in your face if you told me that in person.

Get over it.

Nitrous is simple. You put in your Nitrous you Put in your fuel. Buy a kit and be done with it. They already told you which kits are good you have the money to do it so just buy it.

btw Shogun / rice / spaceship / whatever you want to call it is awful. If you like it great, just know that if I passed you I would laugh till I cried.

And just again in case you missed it monkey told you which were the best manufacturers for nitrous and you you have any other stupid questions that you would not like to get bashed for posting perhaps you should use the search future to avoid any further problems and/or disputes.

8. DemonMustang

DemonMustang GHJHJDTYJ

twin six :thumbup: if we ever met in person you wouldnt say anything to my face because ide be :thumbdown beating the §hit out of your little wigger fûucking a§§ :) that is unless ur built more than i am ...... :rolleyes: which ide bet ur not and as for everyone else , if you dont want to say something inteligent about the post dont say anything at all....you think my bodykit looks bad...fine then you think it looks bad. but alot of people think it looks very nice. ok and as for that *** that said his girlfriend was laughing at my car??? i think you better look at the rite kit i dont see anything funny about it maybe u2 are just fûcked up.....hell she probly busted anywaze :eek: oh an asthetics been sucking dÌck lately? :lol: i never knew that honda maaaddeee booddyy kkiittss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :disgust:

9. Zim

Zim The Coors Knight

dude your E-cawk is huge! :disgust:

10. Twin Six

I have one thing to add.

Make sure the purge vents inside your car.

11. Zim

Zim The Coors Knight

the easiest way to do this is to run the purge line through the hole in your firewall and secure it under your steering column... that should work nicely for you :thumbup:

12. TimmieG

TimmieG Turbowwss

DemonMustang, Dude, Chill out. if you dont like what these peopl are saying, then just get out of these boards, Im not insulting you or anything, but there gonna keep on being Tards, becasue honestly, the bodkit you choose does look funny.

****, I bet when i get my Roush body and Coddington paintjob, there gonna have some negative stuff to say about my 5.0..

About your question, Mokeys write up was pretty good. I dont know exactly what they have for 6'ers now a days, but this is what i would get.

Either NX or Zex wet kits (I dont like TnT...since they like to do what the name implies.. Blow the **** outta airboxes in T/A's )

Kit should come with Lines/Solenoids/Bottles/relay all the basic junk, then for safety you Should get:

*Fuel pressure regulator (Lets you adjust the amount of fuel going to the engine)
    *Fuel cut off switch (shuts off the nitrous when fuel pressure is too low, so you dont blow your engine from running lean)
    *Fuel pressure guage (Tells you alot...But mainly what your fuel pressure is..)
    *Nitrous pressure guage (How much pressure the bottle is pushing , suggested 900-1050)
    *Bottle warmer/blanket (to keep the bottle pressure where you want it.)
    *Wide Open throttle Switch (Must kits come with it, Is a must have..)
    *Window Switch (Lets you select the Rpms you wanna run nitrous in, In conjuction with a WOT switch, you can have the nitrous control itself so it Only sprays when you have the foot to the floor AND are between 2500-5000 RPM [Or whatever rpms you choose])

thats why im not done with my setup..the safety stuff cost more than the kit itself!! (Mainly because i like the expensive guages..Damn Cobalt series.)

for Ease, and max performance from the kit, i would get a :
    *Remote bottle opener (Zex has a 'Cute' one..but some people dont have good luck with it.)
    *Purge solenoid (Good to get all the air/junk out of the Nitrous line before you spray, is also intimidating (I cant spell..).. :rolleyes:)
    *Another 10lb bottle (I got a "Nos sniper" bottle that im gonna polish, and use it to 'Show what i got' at the shows, then i got a Nos super hi flo bottle..to actualy juice..Two bottles look nice in the trunk too!) Go ahead and bash me for that one...and dont use the "Its a waste of money" line..cause so is buying performance parts for a v6! :p (J/k..kinda..hehehe, its only $20 to fill a bottle here anyways)

Thats my 5 cents. good look and dont run the nitrous unless you have ALLL the safety stuff...if not..your gonna be sorry! :D

P.S: I bet im more built than you! :crazy: Lol, Im off to the gym.

13. trik

trik Best Ever!

Way to be an ass, especially when asking for help :wtf:

14. DemonMustang

DemonMustang GHJHJDTYJ

TimieG, thanks for the good post, its nice to see not all people on this forum are stuck up assholes. the funny thing is i never asked any of you if you liked my kit or not.....me and monkey had words...that dosent mean everyone has to get on me for that (mind your own fûcking buisness ;) ) to be honest i do see where you may think the kit looks funny ... the side skirts are perfictly fine. the front bumper is out their a bit but it dosent look like everyone else car. everyones like ill get the black widow - saleen want to be - cobra - call me a ricer just cause i have a body kit that dosent resemble a type of mustang on my car is kind off rediculous and some as§hole is screaming honda made my body kit ..... its kind off anoying but im alset with the nitrous info no need to post anymore i thank those who helped me out and gave me helpfull information i have a kit selected and now i know all the saftey **** i need so im alset, thanks again those who helped.

15. TimmieG

TimmieG Turbowwss

Yeah, No problem. Just gotta understand most people here dont take well to "Aftermarket/Import" type body kits, most like the "Stock" types (Cobra,Saleen,Roush, Etc..), and as you go, you learn how to phrase what you say in a way so that everyone doesent bash you.

trust me, I asked the same question on another board and no one even attempted to help. But thanks to them im gonna have 350+ HP once i complete the kit (Gotta love Plate kits...).

Also the way you talk is really insulting, That just added fuel to the fire, Just giving you tips, People on the boards are always smart ases and say things they wouldent tell you in person (I've yet had someone insult me or my car when i ask a 'stupid' question about nitrous/tires/paint)..

16. Mormonstang

Mormonstang Oh herrow!

I like this thread, it entertains me. Also I have a question, does the c02 purge look as good as the nitrous purge? Because I was thinking if they look the same then I might just get a c02 purge system and then a nitrous kit so I would not have to spend alot to purge. Thanks, keep ut the good work making fun of this loser. :rolleyes:

17. TimmieG

TimmieG Turbowwss

Come on dude, that was uncalled for.

About the c02 purge, i've never seen it...but im sure its probably nowhere close to as good as real N02.

18. Twin Six

No it was called for.

And its DiNitrogen Monoxide. N20 just in case you were curious.

19. Jester4Kicks

Jester4Kicks pwn-hawk

I can't even tell where the flaming began here.... but it stops now. Next person to flame gets warned.

Also, DemonMustang, using weird characters to dodge the languauge filters is not allowed, if I catch you doing it again, it'll result in a warning.

20. TimmieG

TimmieG Turbowwss

Lol good one :rolleyes: