No Skip Bands Regardless Of Track

Derick

Best Of The Best
I started to create a "Post a playlist that you never skip a tracks on" thread, but character limits will not allow long lists to be posted.

As a result, build a playlist of bands you will NEVER skip, and just type in the bands. One can't have too many bands this applies to. Also, don't put a band if you only have a few tracks. My list consists of bands I have full collections of. These are groups I can add by directory (band) and am guaranteed to never skip a track......

Arch Enemy tracks (pre angela albums)
Blind Guardian
Black Sabbath (post ozzy - espec Dehumanizer - see next artist.lol.)
Dio
Falconer
Firewind
In Flames
Iron Maiden
Megadeth
Paradise Lost
Scorpions
Sepultura

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
Escape The Fate
Skylit Drive
All Time Low
Between The Trees
3OH!3
Love it or leave it
We shot the moon

Requiem

more bitter by the day
I don't have a single band that I want to listen to any and every time it comes up. It all depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

nikko

Admin Emeritus
I have yet to find a band/artist that hasn't produced at least one junky filler track that I don't want to sit through.

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
I'm pretty tolerant. I usually listen to music when i'm on my bike going to work etc so i cant really fumble with my ipod with bulky gloves on. i've learned to sit through mediocre songs for the most part.

Derick

Best Of The Best
I have yet to find a band/artist that hasn't produced at least one junky filler track that I don't want to sit through.

Falconer is for you my friend.lol.

this is prob close as they get to a crappy song............and it rules.....

[YOUTUBE]ZhZy-KuQdi0[/YOUTUBE]