*now With Pics* Firestone Scraped Up The Lip When Installing!!!!!!!!!! :fury!:

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
My wheels are "out for delivery" today, so i come home from work expecting them to be here...nope.

Its 430 and still no wheels. Im not doubting that they wont come today, but you get excited all day at work thinking you come home they will be here and you can get em put on, and when you get home you gotta wait some more! Dont worry, there will be pics when they are put on tonight (even if its dark out)

/rant

EDIT PICS!

lynnj163

Silver Stangs FTW!
That sucks man.:thumbdown: I'm waiting on a hood scoop right now and even though I know its not gonna be here until Monday, Im still anxious.

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
ugh its about 5:00PM and still no ups man...damnit, i was gonna go out to the movies tonight.

mysteed

is back!
That sucks man. I've been waiting for a few weeks for my sidescoop from tedness to arrive. Still nothing yet.:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
That sucks man. I've been waiting for a few weeks for my sidescoop from tedness to arrive. Still nothing yet.:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

damnit the doorbell rang and a dude ina tan shirt was there with a box...i jumped pretty much all the way down the stairs and it was my dads friend with some speakers (home business ftl!)

StangMan04

yea UPS came last night like at 7:30 to deliver my valve springs, didnt know they were coming since Manley didnt supply a tracking #. now they sit with my cams until i install em lol

Holly

it's all in your head
x2.. when I was waiting for my rebel it seemed to take forever.. and when he knocked on the door, I hung up on the person I was talking to and ran to the door :lol:

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
Omg I See Him He"s Comming Up To My House Right Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They Are Here Running Downstairs!!!!!!!

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
GOD DAMNIT!!! they went to put the first deepdish tire on the rim and the ****ed up the lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They said "well we know a guy that can repair it-" and i cut them off and said "NO....this is a brand nwe wheel, i wanta brand new wheel on my car. I will bring you an invoice for the price of a new wheel and you will reimburse me" the guy was like :eek: ".....ok, but-" and i said "put the other wheels back on, i'll bring you an invoice tommorow".

I was so ****ing pissed!!!!!! I called 2ksilversteed and he got me volpaz's numbers and i talked to kevin. They are going to email me an invoice for a new wheel with overnight shipping. Im getting my god damn wheel put on soon, thats for sure!

You cannot begin to believe how pissed i was after waiting all day for them only to get FUBAR'D!!!!!!

mysteed

is back!
Wow man, that really really sucks! They better be paying for a new one and putting them all on for free.