Official 2011 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Good to see Tennessee finally come around, Bray is legit. What time is the Tenn - UF game? My cousin is a huge Gators fan and we're going down to Minneapolis this weekend so we are going to have to find a good sports bar and watch the Tenn - UF game and the FSU - OU game.

UT-UF is always 2:30 Central.

Wandler

@nwandler
So IF FSU somehow knocks of OU how much do you guys think they will move up? I'm guess #3 with bama and LSU ahead of them.

TBR

TYVMSAP
So IF FSU somehow knocks of OU how much do you guys think they will move up? I'm guess #3 with bama and LSU ahead of them.

Honestly, I'd bet they jump Bama up to #2. There's no way you knock off the #1 team and don't jump Bama playing North Texas.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Montana and Cincinnati, Geoff.

Trotter is the #2 QB according to current statistics, and we obviously know the chips won't fall this way in about 2-5 more weeks.

And?

I also said let's see if they can keep it up against Florida this week.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
I was making fun of your fanbase. They can't find their own message board so they storm to ours and continue inbreeding.

Weird. We have a couple big message board sites dedicated to Razorback fans. No doubt it's most likely only the hardcore homers who are going to other teams message boards and trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.