Official 2011 NFL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WangoStango

Super Bowl Champions
I thought Josh Freeman was supposed to be good. He sucks and is taking my fantasy team with him. Thank **** for Peterson and Fred Jackson.

Wandler

@nwandler
I thought Josh Freeman was supposed to be good. He sucks and is taking my fantasy team with him. Thank **** for Peterson and Fred Jackson.

Yeah, he isn't very good at all. Until half way through the 4th qtr. Of course if you're getting blown out that doesn't mean ****. **** this team. I hate sports.

WangoStango

Super Bowl Champions
My QBs have a combined 2.02 points. That is just embarrassingly bad. Aaron Rodgers will beat that in his first drive tonight.

No doubt he's one of the greatest owners, and did a lot to make the NFL like it is today.

Jamarcus Russell

Art shell, gene upshaw, ray guy, tim brown, Marcus Allen, Bo jackson, nnamdi, Charles Woodson, McFadden, cliff branch, Fred bilitnikof, the list goes on..but if ur using that as his most recent mistakes..McFadden, bush, ford, Murphy, Seymour, Houston, McLain, Moore, veldheer..make purple drank boy a distant memory

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!
Agreed, like him or not he makes games exciting.

Who you guys got in the late game and by how much? I need the Pack to win by 7. I think they win by 3.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
That Greg Jennings TD was damn impressive. #23 for Atlanta had the angle on him but Jennings somehow turned the corner and leaped from the 5 to the corner of the endzone.

fly4navy117

Single anchor master race
Need Ryan to have a pick and Jordy Nelson to have a long TD catch. Horrendous fantasy luck with injuries/bye timing lol. Down by 17 with just Nelson playing and my kicker left to play. Opponent only has Ryan playing and none left.

edit: Got my Matt Ryan picks, but I'm still down 14 with only my kicker to play. Jason Hanson has done it for me before though..

Wandler

@nwandler
Football can be pretty awful. FSU loses. Bucs lose. Both my fantasy teams lose. Eagles cost me a $2,000 parlay. Not a good weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.