Official 2014-15 College Basketball Thread

Derick

Best Of The Best
I have a hard time believing Mizzou could have got him.

ummm........we obviously offered him, and he counter offered. the counter was the big bucks guaranteed. the big bucks were prob ok, but no one is worth the extremely long term guarantee.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
ummm........we obviously offered him, and he counter offered. the counter was the big bucks guaranteed. the big bucks were prob ok, but no one is worth the extremely long term guarantee.
Don't agree with that last part at all.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Don't agree with that last part at all.

maybe two people. would you lock up a bball coach for more than your football coach guaranteed for a decade? if so, name them b/c the list is not long. my list has zero on it.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
I can tell you who does. Bill Self, John Calipari, Coach K, Roy Williams, Jim Boeheim, Rick Pitino, Tom Izzo,.......

Derick

Best Of The Best
I can tell you who does. Bill Self, John Calipari, Coach K, Roy Williams, Jim Boeheim, Rick Pitino, Tom Izzo,.......

You'd be paying all but two of them more than they make now for ten years. Bad move, but whatever floats your boat.

Jeff

Florida Man
uploadfromtaptalk1428207297437.png

Wandler

@nwandler
Ha, I ended up third, pretty sure I was last most of the time. Jiff, yo money OTW. also Hell Razor never paid so had he won he still wouldn't have been the winner.

Jeff

Florida Man
My Wisconsin buddy left tallahassee last night to drive to indy [emoji38]

Snapchatted the Tennessee border at 3 am.