Official 2014 College Football Thread

Zues

Go Green! Go White!
Deuces 2013 thread! 2014 Is officially here and we salute Florida State University as champions and now embark on a new season.

Go Green!

Wandler

@nwandler

Zues

Go Green! Go White!
First loser.

Hey it's been a *long* time since Mich. St got some respect outside of basketball. Allow me to take this in because it might be awhile until we're back here. :) I do however feel that our program is heading in the right direction. We've got a highly sought after D. Coordinator, an Athletic Director that finally brings much needed updates to our facilities, and a coach that people respect. I see a lot of good things happening and hopefully with this new system, MSU can be in the discussions with other big time programs.

Wandler

@nwandler
Agreed. MSU beat a very very good and well coached team in Stanford. But I do think they might have match up problems against a top tier SEC team or a team like FSU. They just don't get a chance to play teams like that in the Big Ten.

Zues

Go Green! Go White!
Agreed. MSU beat a very very good and well coached team in Stanford. But I do think they might have match up problems against a top tier SEC team or a team like FSU. They just don't get a chance to play teams like that in the Big Ten.

Short of Alabama & maybe Auburn, I think we'd have a good chance against any SEC team.

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
Arizona is sitting at a #12 recruiting class currently. I'm hoping RR season three brings a nine or ten win season.