Official 2014 College Football Thread

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
In June 2011, the SEC presidents and chancellors unanimously passed a new conference rule that prohibits teams from signing more than 25 players to National Letter of Intent from December 1 through May 31. The league's coaches unanimously voted the day before to recommend maintaining the limit of 28.

(I think the Dec 1 through May 30 is the "catch")

Wandler

@nwandler
These guys all declared early for FSU and will all be drafted in the first or second round. Eddie Goldman (DT) hasn't declared yet but rumor has it he will.

Mario Edwards Jr (DE)
Ronald Darby (CB)
PJ Williams (CB)
Jameis Winston (QB)

Kicker Roberto Aguayo decided to come back. He would have likely been drafted in the third round as a kicker. He's really damn good.

Zuplar

Zup
I was driving so I had to listen on the radio but damn, what a hell of a game. 4 straight is such an incredible accomplishment.

It is. I think NDSU lost like what 3 games over that time period? Out going seniors won a NC every year. And sure people can say they are only FCS, but if I remember right they beat some FBS schools along the way.

Derick

Best Of The Best
It is. I think NDSU lost like what 3 games over that time period? Out going seniors won a NC every year. And sure people can say they are only FCS, but if I remember right they beat some FBS schools along the way.

i now they beat iowa state this year.

edit: kstate the previous year, colorado state before that, and a win over minnesota

edit2: 2010 wasn't a great year for them, but they beat KU 6-3 :lol:

Zuplar

Zup
i now they beat iowa state this year.

edit: kstate the previous year, colorado state before that, and a win over minnesota

edit2: 2010 wasn't a great year for them, but they beat KU 6-3 :lol:

That's right I actually watched the isu game this year. Ndsu is fun to watch. Id rather watch them than some shitty FBS teams.

Derick

Best Of The Best
i think i want oregon to win this game. just b/c tosu has done it before, and it would a great end to mariotas college career.

Wandler

@nwandler
That's right I actually watched the isu game this year. Ndsu is fun to watch. Id rather watch them than some shitty FBS teams.

Meh, they aren't that exciting to watch. They just take the will to live out of opponents and grind them down. Not many teams like that in the NCAA.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Meh, they aren't that exciting to watch. They just take the will to live out of opponents and grind them down. Not many teams like that in the NCAA.

aren't they known for their D? i'd consider that on the low end of exciting.