OFFICIAL 2015 MLB THREAD

Derick

Best Of The Best
Sup?

"With world championships, perennial contention, a pipeline of homegrown players, [a] beautiful ballpark [and] continuity on and off the field, the Redbirds embody the blueprint for every team, not only in baseball, but in sports. I commend [owner Bill DeWitt Jr.] and his entire organization for building an era of Cardinal baseball that is a fair reward for the St. Louis fans, whose unwavering support continues to amaze. I really -- I wanna say this. I go to all 30 cities, obviously there’s supposed to be a neutrality, but I’ve said this many times and I’ll say it again: You are the best baseball town in America, and there is no doubt about it."

Zim

The Coors Knight
Royals will have #1 bullpen. HDH Baby. Hell_Razor how's the Duffster doing? He going to be back in starting rotation next year?

Derick

Best Of The Best
B-EcWWSCEAE2dzk.jpg:large

Wandler

@nwandler
I'm on it. I'm sure I'll get the email about the auto renew soon enough. Password isn't going to change so just paypal me whenever you feel like it. I'm pretty sure one of Raps buddies didn't bother paying last year but oh well, its $25.

Derick

Best Of The Best
excellent....

The rules include mandating that managers stay in the dugout during replay challenges, that hitters keep at least one foot in the batter's box during at-bats

Wandler

@nwandler
MLB subscription renewed today. Other then nikko and Raps I don't even know who else is in unless it's just us.

nikko

Admin Emeritus
It's up to ~5 or so people Ya? If you need/want one more my brother is probably interested.