Official 2017 College Football Thread

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
Too many people starting to predict Arkansas to have a good year. Probably means we're going to be a dumpster fire like most times that happens

Zuplar

Zup
Kind of like how Wandler picked OU to go to the championship game, so I know that they will lose to both OSU's and Texas and be that team at the end of the year everyone said was overrated and over-hyped. It's some reverse karma BS I can just feel it, so I'll try to offset it by saying I think the championship game will be tOSU vs FSU.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Kind of like how Wandler picked OU to go to the championship game, so I know that they will lose to both OSU's and Texas and be that team at the end of the year everyone said was overrated and over-hyped. It's some reverse karma BS I can just feel it, so I'll try to offset it by saying I think the championship game will be tOSU vs FSU.

So OU is the Georgia of the Big12.

Wandler

@nwandler

:lol: This is exactly why I picked the way I did.

Wandler

@nwandler
A new trophy coming soon to the ACC:

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
I think there are 4 ACC vs SEC games in the first 2 weeks. Predictions on record? Neither conference wins all 4.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
UNC - 49%
UGA - 51%

Clemson - 95%
Auburn - 5%

Tennessee - 65%
VT - 35%

FSU - 60%
Ole Miss - 40%

2-2