Official 2017 College Football Thread

Zuplar

Zup
OU returns to the CFP and wins it all this time. They also win their 3rd straight Big12 title and 11th over all.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
The new stadium in Atlanta will host the season openers for Tennessee-Georgia Tech and Alabama-FSU.

Plus the SEC championship game.

Plus the National Championship.

Busy year for it.

Zuplar

Zup
The new stadium in Atlanta will host the season openers for Tennessee-Georgia Tech and Alabama-FSU.

Plus the SEC championship game.

Plus the National Championship.

Busy year for it.

Yuck. I hate 'neutral' site games. I think it takes away from the experience not being on a college campus.

Wandler

@nwandler
Yuck. I hate 'neutral' site games. I think it takes away from the experience not being on a college campus.

I like them in that they create a special atmosphere for everyone. Players love em so it's huge for recruiting.

Derick

Best Of The Best
im a fan of that place as a neutral site for sure. that stadium is going to be bad ass. i remember going to the twa dome when it was first built, and it was really nice. was shocked to go to a rams game and have a pda to order food with.

Zuplar

Zup
I like them in that they create a special atmosphere for everyone. Players love em so it's huge for recruiting.

I get why it's done, but to me, it's just part of what is ruining college football. FBS college teams in general are soooo different than what they were 30 years ago it isn't even funny, and I just hate hate hate how commercialized and the main driver for the sport.