Official 2018-19 College Basketball Thread

Derick

Best Of The Best
guy im second to in big work pool has purdue in the FF, but he also has UK winning it all. if houston does what i want them to, i think i'll win the 300ish bucks.

Derick

Best Of The Best
lol that guy ended up not getting his 5 bucks in :lol: 50 some odd people pool. what an idiot.

i put same bracket into 3 pools this year and am first all the way around now. if houston wins tonight, pretty sure i win them all. im 30 possible ahead in all pools right now. think UK wining it all is only way i lose two pools

Derick

Best Of The Best
damnit houston. im still in decent shape pretty sure, but that would have practically won me everything going into the EE.

Derick

Best Of The Best
also baseball season. need something pretty hype for me to care. not what were looking at. ncaa title game is wainwright series start vs dodgers.

Last edited:

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Zion. Gonzaga is fun to watch as is UNC.

Texas Tech? Auburn? Who cares? Virginia and Michigan State are so boring.
I think everyone just wanted to see more Zion. Another reason I wanted Purdue to advance to keep watching that kid.

Auburn is the only fun team left to watch. The others play slow and boring games.

Derick

Best Of The Best
refs robbed me.

edit: lol owner of my company won our work pool. i bet he gives it to our united way group. he does pretty well :lol:

Last edited:

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
I can’t believe they won those last two games but congrats to them for finding ways.

I fell asleep. :lol:

Derick

Best Of The Best
sames. ended up getting in bed when second half started, and opted for Our Planet instead. :lol: