Official 2019 College Football Thread

Zuplar

Zup
We just beat OSU and they were ranked.

With Baylor being so high if we beat them soundly I think OU will get in if the top 3 stays the same. If it’s close and Utah blows out Oregon they probably get in.

Derick

Best Of The Best
So Mizz and Arky fighting over Tulane's coach huh? Sounds like Mizz has the edge.
Everything I've seen says we do, and that's not from mizz homers. Ark really is going to ****. Sure they get more money but if you're a long term sec'er and mizz beats you in attendance...............****ing yikes. you bad.

Jeff

Florida Man
Everything I've seen says we do, and that's not from mizz homers. Ark really is going to ****. Sure they get more money but if you're a long term sec'er and mizz beats you in attendance...............****ing yikes. you bad.
At least Miz is ~okay~. Arky has been plain bad for a while now

Zuplar

Zup
Found out the other day that my sister-in-laws new husband is an Arkansas fan. She was telling us this story because apparently my father-in-law was talking football to him and mentioned it really sucks about you guys losing Tua. So she was griping at my FIL saying you thought he liked Alabama, but it's actually Arkansas. He was like oh, well in my mind I just had a hard time understanding how someone could root for such a shitty team. :lol:

Derick

Best Of The Best
wouldn't be the end of the world. success in the east....... i think drama is his biggest flaw :lol: isn't he good friends with cowherd?

also, im not sure were looking for a long term higher right now. just get a guy for 3 years and then find someone to reset the program. not sure we could get a killer higher with the sanctions.

Zuplar

Zup
Bob still lives in Norman and has a leadership role at OU, plus his kids go to school there. Only reason I heard he even took the Dallas XFL job was because it was close and flexible. I guess anything can happen for the right amount of money, but I'm just not sure I see him going to another school. Florida was always long rumored because he coached there under Spurrier but he had chances to go there and never did.

Derick

Best Of The Best
side note....actually scared he becomes a DC in the sec. even worse in the east and shuts us down for years.