Official 2020 NCAA Football thread

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Funny enough, my eyes have been perfect but in the last year or so I can feel them not being as good. I need to go get them checked. I’ll be reading my phone and then look up at the TV and it takes a second or two to adjust. Feels weird.

Zuplar

Zup
That's age. Completely normal.

I've always had 20/20 and started having something similar. I went and had an eye exam and was told my eyes were still fine and that it was probably eye strain because I stare at a computer all day. Purchased some yellow lens glasses for work and it helps cut the blue light and reduce eye fatigue.

Derick

Best Of The Best
eyes my only real issue. freakin genetic too. doing all my annual stuff right now. my vision isn't too bad b/c i get along fine without glasses. strain and pressure are my problems. last week was a nerve scan. then this week i had to go in for vision, pressure, and some other stuff. my dry eyes are getting worse so they want to do another test after my vacation. basically going to peel back my eyelids and do a scan of the glands there. they think that im clogged up so might need a procedure to fix that. its all related to glaucoma. sign me up b/c i hate taking moisture drops all day long. they showed me the device...

LipiFlow_cross_section_labels1.jpg

one part cups your eyeball and applies heat from inside the of your eyelids. the outside part smooshes down from the outside. sounds like medieval torture :lol:

Jeff

Florida Man
Damn some of y'all are lucky. I've had glasses all my life. Been wearing contacts since the 5th grade

Derick

Best Of The Best
i'd kill for contacts. they irritate my eyes too much. i probably should wear my glasses most of the time, but i just leave them at work. also not a lasik candidate due to eye issues.

Wandler

@nwandler
FSU schedule release, it's uh, not ideal.

• Saturday, September 5: West Virginia Mountaineers (Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA)
  • Saturday, September 12: Samford Bulldogs (Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FL)
  • Saturday, September 19: Boise State Broncos (Albertsons Stadium, Boise, ID)
  • Bye
  • Saturday, October 3: NC State Wolfpack (Carter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NC)
  • Saturday, October 10: Clemson Tigers (Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FL)
  • Saturday, October 17: Wake Forest Demon Deacons (Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FL) (Family Weekend)
  • Saturday, October 24: Louisville Cardinals (Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, KY)
  • Saturday, October 31: Pitt Panthers (Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FL)
  • Saturday, November 7: Miami Hurricanes (Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL)
  • Saturday, November 14: Boston College Eagles (Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FL) (Homecoming)
  • Thursday, November 19: Syracuse Orange (Carrier Dome, Syracuse, NY)
  • Saturday, November 28: Florida Gators (Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FL)
They could legit start 1-4.

Wandler

@nwandler
Yeah, I think Norvell is going to turn things around and rather quickly. Bringing in a bunch of JUCO guys and filling spots that have been neglected.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
The good news: Tennessee closed really strong today and landed the No. 8 class nationally — the best since a Top 5 finish in 2015.

The bad news: The Vols still finished sixth in the SEC, notably behind rivals Georgia (No. 1), Alabama (No. 3) and Florida (No. 7).