**Official 3.7 Cooking Thread**

Derick

Best Of The Best
No, I only used the Brad and Andy dry brine for 2 days.
How was it?

I had some big ass plans this year, but actually really happy with what we're doing. Nothing :lol: Birds in the oven, making a couple sides in a bit, and done.

Holly

it's all in your head
How was it?

I had some big ass plans this year, but actually really happy with what we're doing. Nothing :lol: Birds in the oven, making a couple sides in a bit, and done.
Good, but I still prefer a wet brine.

Derick

Best Of The Best
FML pretty much on the way out the door to do Tday at my in laws where I cook the turkey. Fryer is busted. I've had this thing for over a decade and only use it once per year. Spatchcocked the bird (15lb) and buttered his ass up. Threw some cajun seasoning it and should be done pretty quick. Shouldn't be running behind by more than an hour.;

Ortiz

Sup
I just bought some Omaha filet mignon steaks because a buddy of mine recommended them. I have no ****ing clue how to season or cook these mother****ers :lol:. Following Ramsay recipe and instructions so hopefully I don't mess it up.

Wandler

@nwandler
I just bought some Omaha filet mignon steaks because a buddy of mine recommended them. I have no ****ing clue how to season or cook these mother****ers :lol:. Following Ramsay recipe and instructions so hopefully I don't mess it up.
You got a sous vide? Can't **** it up if you have one of those.

Derick

Best Of The Best
i reverse sear most things now. basically oven cook it to be under XX degrees you want. then keep flipping the bitch every minute in a really hot ass pan to put a crust on it. :drool: