Official Hockey thread

Holly

it's all in your head
Hotel and tickets for blues game would only be about 400.
Damn, that's not bad at all. It's so expensive to go to games in Chicago. Between hotel, food/drinks, tickets, and gas, it normally runs us about a grand for the night there.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Damn, that's not bad at all. It's so expensive to go to games in Chicago. Between hotel, food/drinks, tickets, and gas, it normally runs us about a grand for the night there.
i can imagine. cheap tickets were 70 and the hotei is actually diagonal of the stadium for 150. so 300 but fees, booze, and whatever else probably 400.

i think we decided that we aren't going this weekend. probably hold off until a weekend where we can give friends in the area more notice and make a big event out of it.

Holly

it's all in your head
The Blackhawks fired Quenneville. Despite them not being very good the last couple of years, I did not see that coming.

Derick

Best Of The Best
sup?

gonna keep an eye on the schedule b/c we are in STL next saturday night. just the wife and i and we have no night plans.

Holly

it's all in your head
us or boston. i'd go with the team that hasn't been there since 1970, and is 0-3 in the finals.........68,69 and 70 :lol:
I’m rooting for both team buses to crash into each other on the way to the games ;)

Seriously though, yeah I’d rather see the Blues win just because **** Marchand.