Official Home Projects Thread

Derick

Best Of The Best
my step son would pull that crap in high school. i just blocked the internet after whatever time for whatever device (mac address).

Derick

Best Of The Best
Netgear r6300.
damn. their built in parental controls suck. i haven't seen them in years though so may be better. i have a netgear but i use a different firmware on the router. it lets me block individual devices by time.

thake the cord from the tv :lol: i don't even give my 14yo a chance, but he's not a tv kid. he wouldn't even care if he didn't have a tv in his room. house rule is all devices charge overnight outside his room on school nights.

Retarded User
damn. their built in parental controls suck. i haven't seen them in years though so may be better. i have a netgear but i use a different firmware on the router. it lets me block individual devices by time.

thake the cord from the tv :lol: i don't even give my 14yo a chance, but he's not a tv kid. he wouldn't even care if he didn't have a tv in his room. house rule is all devices charge overnight outside his room on school nights.
I have taken the cord before. I'd rather not have to do it every night. I can block sites on the router for everything but not sure how to do it for individual devices.

Wandler

@nwandler
A simple $20 and I have an adjustable stand for my iPad on my work bench. Going to be nice for quick research and referencing instructions.

IMG_20200109_133612.jpg

CJ

1%
Couldn't drop another like $100 to replace that god awful boob light? Also, sweet popcorn ceiling.
Nah, we didn’t even want this stupid house we strictly bought it for to help a friend who needed to unload it so we used all leftover crap from other houses. It’s only $165K, buyers in that price range are happy if it has indoor plumbing

that kitchen feels like it's begging for an over the stove microwave.
Its to low of a ceiling its got that weird 1970’s dropdown so there wasnt space for it. Could’ve removed it but screw it i just want out of this house

Wandler

@nwandler
Progress. I bought treated cedar so sanding it was very uneven and I don't own a planer to make clean passes on it. It's fine though, a rustic look which will be fine since it's going to my cabin. I just have to do the top now.