Official MLB thread

Derick

Best Of The Best
bob gibson if you want my real answer. i could make an argument for pujols vs musial, but dominant pitchers are always the best.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
bob gibson if you want my real answer. i could make an argument for pujols vs musial, but dominant pitchers are always the best.
I’d listen to Gibson too. Stan or Bob though. I’d could give Pujols 3 I think.

Derick

Best Of The Best
I’d listen to Gibson too. Stan or Bob though. I’d could give Pujols 3 I think.
really just depends on how you look at. i say he's the best to wear the uniform b/c this was just disgusting...

puj.JPG

that was the greatest run ever in the mlb. i actually made a website designed to track him when he left STL. ran a bunch of projections, and he was going to destroy a ton of records. he's the only current active player in the top 50 of all time hits, runs, hrs, rbis. migy pops into a few of them, but being on all is quite the feat and pujols is in the top 20 on each list.

still wonder what happened to him. i tell everyone if he had stayed in STL he would have have kept the same pace and be #1 on about every hitting stat :lol:

Zuplar

Zup
This weekend I went to the Rangers game. Second to last game in Globe Life Park. Was a good game, I had never seen the Yankees play in person. They had a really cool giveaway to commemorate their pennant.

Zuplar

Zup
Been a fan for life, outside of OU, the team I remember rooting for the longest and the "favorite" team I have on the back of all my little league baseball cards. Definitely a team that hasn't had the storied past like the Yankees or Red Sox, but that doesn't change my opinion. Being 3 hours away they've always been the "local" team.

Zuplar

Zup
:lol: Red sox. Cards more "storied" than those losers. Known as best fan base and more WS.
Cardinals definitely have one of the worst fan bases. Probably my least favorite team so I purposely leave them out.

Cubs fans also suck, but around here when you run into Cards fans they are pretty trashy.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Cardinals definitely have one of the worst fan bases.
:lol: wtf. one of teh worst? i'd be cool with you saying not the best, but you can't the worst. all we do is sell out games and win WS. you never see viral **** about fans being dbags either. you just mad about us beating you on your last chance for you to win a first WS.

Zuplar

Zup
:lol: wtf. one of teh worst? i'd be cool with you saying not the best, but you can't the worst. all we do is sell out games and win WS. you never see viral **** about fans being dbags either. you just mad about us beating you on your last chance for you to win a first WS.
nah the cards fans around here are dbags. Not mad about that World Series, disappointed Rangers couldn’t pull it out but we just got outplayed and **** just kind of fell the cards way.

In general I don’t know a ton of cards fans but the ones I do are horrible, to the point I won’t talk baseball with them. So that’s really my basis. Not saying it’s fair but that’s my experience.