Official MLB thread

Derick

Best Of The Best
Braves are about to kick some Cardinal ass soon and I CAN'T WAIT
FIGHT ME!!!!

There are actually quite a few Braves fan around here. They don't bug me at all. Think for guys my age alot of it goes back to the retired players. It was impossible to hate guys like Smolts, Chipper, Justice, Maddox, Gant, Glavine......the list goes on and on. Gant was actually one of my favorite players when i was a kid. He was the third most collected player in my card collection. Ended up being number 2 after my number 1 beat the **** out of my second fav........Robin Ventura :facepalm: traded all his **** away :lol:

Wandler

@nwandler
So JD Martinez is going to be gone. If the Red Sox let Mookie Betts leave I will throw a small tantrum on the internet. They are cutting payroll so :nervous:

Jeff

Florida Man
FIGHT ME!!!!

There are actually quite a few Braves fan around here. They don't bug me at all. Think for guys my age alot of it goes back to the retired players. It was impossible to hate guys like Smolts, Chipper, Justice, Maddox, Gant, Glavine......the list goes on and on. Gant was actually one of my favorite players when i was a kid. He was the third most collected player in my card collection. Ended up being number 2 after my number 1 beat the **** out of my second fav........Robin Ventura :facepalm: traded all his **** away :lol:
Went to my first braves game when I was like 6 months old :lol: exactly what you said. So many awesome players back then. That pitching combo of smoltz, glavine, and Maddox was unreal. And the Jones Brothers. Good times man. Good times

Derick

Best Of The Best
Just let me have some hope okay
Hell no. I live for squashing hopes and dreams on the internets :lol:

Who you rooting for now? Or don't care? All my local braves fans went into major backlash mode and rooting for the Nats :lol:

Jeff

Florida Man
Hell no. I live for squashing hopes and dreams on the internets :lol:

Who you rooting for now? Or don't care? All my local braves fans went into major backlash mode and rooting for the Nats :lol:
**** the cards. GO NATS!