Official MLB thread

Derick

Best Of The Best
Damn we really threatened for a min. ALL THE ****IN KS though. son of a bitch.

You actually should be rooting for NL though dude. I'm all in on Nats after this. They'd 4-0 an all star with the way they are playing (aka pitching).

Jeff

Florida Man
Damn we really threatened for a min. ALL THE ****IN KS though. son of a bitch.

You actually should be rooting for NL though dude. I'm all in on Nats after this. They'd 4-0 an all star with the way they are playing (aka pitching).
NL all the way dude

Derick

Best Of The Best
bosox coach aside.........what you think? i don't even really care about the stros since they went to the AL, but i think they should be stripped of WS.

Derick

Best Of The Best
I think stripping a WS is dumb. The cheaters got what they had coming, move on.
Nah. The 5 mill is nothing. Draft picks are the worst punishment but still minor. If Pete Rose can't be in the hall of fame, stros should be stripped. You'd feel the same if Boston wasn't involved. Cora cheating that one is probably coming out. I would hope he's not that dumb but "move on" is absurd. That was a slap on the wrist for cheating a WS.

Wandler

@nwandler
I never said anything about the money. I meant the guys doing the cheating got fired and will probably never work in baseball again. The same should happen to Cora. Taking a world series away is meaningless. It already happened and fans will still see them as champs that year. Reggie Bush is still a Heisman winner in my head. Taking away something that already happened just doesn't carry much weight IMO. My opinion literally has nothing to do with me being a Red Sox fan.