Official NBA Thread

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Yeah I saw his numbers, impressive. I didn't realize he was still playing. Has he been playing or just been hurt?
Not sure if you’re talking about this season or overall but dude has had some terrible luck with injuries. ACL, rehabbed and came back, then tore his meniscus, rehabbed and came back, tore his meniscus again, rehabbed and now he scores 50.

I honestly didn’t realize how well he was thought of among fellow NBA players until last night. Seems to be a well liked guy.

Zuplar

Zup
Not sure if you’re talking about this season or overall but dude has had some terrible luck with injuries. ACL, rehabbed and came back, then tore his meniscus, rehabbed and came back, tore his meniscus again, rehabbed and now he scores 50.

I honestly didn’t realize how well he was thought of among fellow NBA players until last night. Seems to be a well liked guy.
I know he's had a ton of problems, I just couldn't remember this last injury and what happened. I honestly had thought he was done this last go around, didn't even know he was still in the league, so the first thing I see is he scores 50, and I was like damn, didn't even know he was still around.

Derick

Best Of The Best
thinking about hitting up a nuggets game while we're in Denver. it's just one night before we fly out and they have a home game. never been to an nba game so would be fun.

Zuplar

Zup
thinking about hitting up a nuggets game while we're in Denver. it's just one night before we fly out and they have a home game. never been to an nba game so would be fun.
Pepsi center is nice. I went to a game there before and really liked it.