Official NBA Thread

Wandler

@nwandler
Oh ****. At least Rudy was never in the arena. But other players and Utah team members who were in contact with him were. Wild situation.

Jeff

Florida Man
Oh ****. At least Rudy was never in the arena. But other players and Utah team members who were in contact with him were. Wild situation.
That's what's ****ed about Corona. You don't know you have it for a week or two and start spreading it around everywhere. Hell, one of us could be infected already

Zuplar

Zup
My wife and I were both really sick like 3 weeks ago. Both tested negative for strep and the flu. We had the symptoms of covid-19, but were told they didn't know what we had, maybe a really bad sinus infection. I find that doubtful. I really wonder if we had a mild version, because I had been traveling right as all this began. I wish I knew for sure cause if I did, I probably don't have anything to worry about now.

Jeff

Florida Man
RIP Utah Jazz

@wojespn

Jazz star Donovan Mitchell has tested positive for the coronavirus, league sources tell ESPN. Jazz players privately say that Rudy Gobert had been careless in the locker room touching other players and their belongings. Now a Jazz teammate has tested positive.
Rudy Gobert needs jail time. What the ****